Which is your favorite Clamp series?

Alice

Your favorite Clamp created...be it anime or manga.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Clamp created...be it anime or manga.

• Angelic Layer
    • Cardcaptor Sakura
    • Chobits
    • Clamp School Detectives
    • Clover
    • Duklyon Clamp School Defenders
    • Gate 7
    • Kobato
    • Legal Drug
    • Legend of Chun Hyang
    • Magic Knight Rayearth
    • Man of Many Faces
    • Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
    • RG Veda
    • Suki: A Like Story
    • Tokyo Babylon
    • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
    • Wish
    • X1999
    • xxxHolic

Well do you consider it Clamp work if they created or as long as they had any hand in it whether it simply be character designs? If that's the case shows like Code Geass and Blood-C could be included...

Otherwise.. I haven't seen much of Clamps own original work it seems as the only one in the poll I've seen is Chobits. So looks like it gets my vote by default. Although haven't seen it in years (around 2006 when I saw it)... so couldn't tell you how all I thought about it but if I remember correctly I only gave it a 7 out of 10 on MAL (I'd have to check).

I've had CardCaptor Sakura on my plan to watch list for over 5 years but never gotten around to it. Tsubasa Reservoir I have considered picking up at some point. I believe my sister owns it on dvd/blu-ray or whatever. I'd have to check.

Kobato I dropped before finishing the first episode. xxxholic I considered watching once but decided against it and the rest I've never really looked into.

Well do you consider it Clamp work if they created or as long as they had any hand in it whether it simply be character designs? If that's the case shows like Code Geass and Blood-C could be included...

Otherwise.. I haven't seen much of Clamps own original work it seems as the only one in the poll I've seen is Chobits. So looks like it gets my vote by default. Although haven't seen it in years (around 2006 when I saw it)... so couldn't tell you how all I thought about it but if I remember correctly I only gave it a 7 out of 10 on MAL (I'd have to check).

I've had CardCaptor Sakura on my plan to watch list for over 5 years but never gotten around to it. Tsubasa Reservoir I have considered picking up at some point. I believe my sister owns it on dvd/blu-ray or whatever. I'd have to check.

Kobato I dropped before finishing the first episode. xxxholic I considered watching once but decided against it and the rest I've never really looked into.

I would consider those as well, but sadly...I ran out of place to put answers. If anyone has other stuff done by Clamp that they like, then they are welcome to say those as well. :dhh:

I not been lucky enough to experience all off Clamp. Only a few...but I do plan to see the rest.

@Koby

Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, & xxxHolic are all excellent seen them all and read the mangas.

:happy: