Which One of the swords form the Seven Swords men would you want??

Fallen Remains

I would prefer Zabuza's sword because his sword is strengthened by the iron in his opponent's blood, and a blood drinking sword is just cool.

I'm tied between Zabuza's Great Beheader because of its ability as mentioned and

Choujiro's Hiramekarei bcoz it gets bigger and stronger with its weilder's Chakra

(Naruto could probabaly make it a mile long)

For those interested in a list of the swords.

■Kubikiribōchō (首斬り包丁; Viz "Executioner's Blade"; Literally meaning "Decapitating Carving Knife"): A giant sword with a butcher-knife-like appearance, the wielder can use the semi-circle on the blade to decapitate an opponent's head, hence the name. The sword has an ability to regenerate using the iron absorbed from the blood of those it cuts down. It is also called a "Seversword" (断刀, Dantō).

■Samehada (鮫肌; Literally meaning "Shark Skin"): The most terrifying of the seven blades, it has the appearance of a giant knife covered in shark scales. It is a sentient, living weapon and has the ability to "eat" chakra. It is also called a "Greatsword" (大刀, Daitō).

■Nuibari (縫い針; Literally meaning "Sewing Needle"): A sword in the shape of a needle with a long thin wire that resembles thread attached to it, which can be used to pierce enemies and "sew" them together in human bundles. It is also called a "Longsword" (長刀, Chōtō).

■Kabutowari (兜割; Literally meaning "Helmet Splitter"): A sword consisting of a single sided axe and a hammer joined by a length of chain. Said to be capable of crushing any and all defences. It is also called a "Bluntsword" (鈍刀, Dontō).

■Shibuki (飛沫; Literally meaning "Splash"): A sword that has a scroll full of explosive tags incorporated into it, lined up behind the blade, combining swordsmanship and explosions. It is also called a "Blastsword" (爆刀, Bakutō).

■Kiba (牙; Literally meaning "Fangs"): Twin swords that are imbued with lightning which increases their cutting power. They are said to be the sharpest swords ever forged. They are also called "Thunderswords" (雷刀, Raitō).

■Hiramekarei (ヒラメカレイ): A bandaged double-handled sword that is capable of creating a chakra layer around itself in the form of a hammer. It is also called a "Twinsword" (双刀, Sōtō).

As for my answer, im tied between zabuzas and the thunderswords. Would depend on what chakra nature I possessed

kisamas shark skin sword because it eats your chakra away and it rips instead of cuts

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

but i only know a few of the swords

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

could someone post them and tell me what they do

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

thanks so much