Get To Know You Game

Mtld5

Transfat like the people who are thin but identify as fat, yes? Just making sure because a lot of people think it means the stuff that is banned from showing up in our foods, haha. Cis is a term for people whose gender identity matches their anatomy, someone who is transethnic is someone who believes they were born into the wrong ethnicity (kind of like otherkin), a transabled person is someone who believes they should have some sort of disability but don't, singlet privilege is in reference to people who don't have plural systems which refers to people who apparently have multiple people in their heads (one such person claimed to have a three year old and flying dog as part of their plural system), and an ableist is someone who discriminates against disabled people. Tumblr social justice teaches me many things.

I don't tweet! I tried for about a day and then realised I am incapable of remaining within the 140 character limit regularly.

What is the strangest website you've ever stumbled upon?

Aaah, I don't remember exactly. I think maybe 150lbs with the hex bar? I think I could squat more than that, but I honestly haven't lifted weights since high school. You'd be lucky to see me move the cat food bag, haha. I'm definitely no beast like the dudes who hop onto the exercise machines and move all 300 pounds like it was nothing, haha.

Do you leave windows open around your home?