About the Judge's

Koby

Do I just suck at this game or are the Judge's like really hard? So far I've fought the two Judge's that you fight right before rescuing Ashe. I died at least three times before finally barely being able to beat them. Then I had to fight the one who tried to kill Ashe but that Orb that Larsa gave Penelo stopped the attack. That guy killed me and I'd barely even harmed him. Gosh they seem way too hard to me. Maybe my characters are just too weak. I don't know, LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No, lol.. and well I beat the game on level 54 or something like that with only 4 espers. The espers seem useless. xD I'm playing it again and well the Judges are a piece of cake. So perhaps it was just me being an idiot with poor gambits, and no techniques or magicks the first time through at that time.

• 4 months later...

I died against the Judges a lot. Actualy I died a frickin lot before I fought the second Judges, against the normal Judges and soldiers....Basically I'd get mobbed and bam.

It's stupid that they can attack you with a sword from like 5 meters away after you start running for your life.

I don't know how many judges I've fought so far--I'm about to board the Bahamut, if that helps anyone, because I don't want to look it up.

The ones I've fought have been really easy, but I don't know if that's just me being overlevelled. I can usually put the controller down, get a glass of water, and watch the battle from the kitchen without having to dash back to the couch to save my characters.

I don't know how many judges I've fought so far--I'm about to board the Bahamut, if that helps anyone, because I don't want to look it up.

The ones I've fought have been really easy, but I don't know if that's just me being overlevelled. I can usually put the controller down, get a glass of water, and watch the battle from the kitchen without having to dash back to the couch to save my characters.

LOL.. what level where you? It's pretty easy to beat the game on level 50 like I did if you actually kept your armor etc matched with the best you could get at that time. But I couldn't leave the game, I had to input my own commands alot because I was low level, and had to run alot. I ran from pretty much every elemental orb there was.. LOL Magic users kicked my characters butts. However I'm going through the game again, and getting more stuff, and leveling up a bit more and this game is way way too easy now. This go around I can leave the room and come back later and still be alive. Hehe.

I would like to get FFXII International so I can try out the different job's and their rightful license boards.

Once I figured out I could beat the elements and entites, I've been going about killing them all. >.>

Vaan is around level 63-64, and the rest are 61-62. I just had my ass handed back to me when I went after Fafnir the other night though, so I'll probably have to put him aside and kill him in my second play-through. <.<

So technically I could go beat the game now? I'm not trying too hard at the side quests right now (hunts and such)--only doing some of them to level up, and would like to finish so I can get started on my second run through the game. With a walkthrough this time. >.>

Yeah, you can beat it pretty easily. The last boss doesn't have a life meter like the other ones though. However the end of the game is on Bahamut, and you said you are basically there. So erm, have fun. =P Don't want to spoil anything... Sorry if I did or anything, it was unintentional.

No, I don't mind spoilers. =P Hearing it isn't the same as experiencing it for myself.

I just finished it. Doesn't feel finished. <.<" But yeah, it wasn't hard. Handed the game over to my brother and my dad asked me if I was drugs.

I kind of expected more than having to fight the "final boss" three times. And for some reason I think that (spoilage?) Gabranth would've lived since I beat him twice on two separate occasions and he managed to get up from both of them. (Just in case it will make anyone weep to know.)