Design Your Ninja Costume

lemmingllama

The banner above got me thinking of what I would want to look like if I was a ninja. So what would you wear if you were a ninja in the Naruto universe?

I would go with some sombre colors like grays and greens, though I look good in black too. Probably first some mesh stuff like Shikimaru and then a long sleeved shirt and loose baggy pants. A belt would hold my ninja gear, big leather one with ddull metal buckle. And one of those anbu vests with a bow or something on my back

A Uniform called a Shinobi Shinobi would be my Ninja Costume

5586673_f260.jpg

At Night = Black or dark blue

Winter Period = White

In the Forest = Green

But of course i would change my clothing to suit the mission's success, something lite would be the first preference.

Tools = poison, shuriken, first aid and other potions and solutions but will also change depending on the difficult of the mission

I don't think i have seen any one is the Naruto Universe with my type of costume but of course i would be a unique character in some way or another.

I hope it still counts

Hmm well since I wear glasses and I kinda respect medical ninja, I'll go with Kabuto-style clothing <3 All black. Kinda similar clothes to his, exept his shirt isnt great...so i'll replace it by a small vest like Sai's...and just a simple black skirt. I've alredy got it designed...but its hard to describe xD Forehead protector around my neck, and ordinary ninja shoes...more resemblant to Sakura's tho :P arggghhh this is hard to xplain xP

OR U KNOW WAT, TO HELL WITH A WHOLE COSTUME, GIME AN AKATSUKI CLOAK AND SOME FISHNETS...that shoud do da trick!!! >;D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...