who do you Consider a Hero

Gaara0

is a Hero suppose to be like flying in the air beating the hell out of a bunch of thugs who are trying steal some money from a granny who's trying to cross the road. or like Having some power to Change the mind of a bad guy to make him turn into a good guy.

so Someone fighting for good makes a person Hero What does a hero mean to you

I kinda like the Fable version of "Hero." In a nutshell, a hero is someone who has the power to change things. Power is what separates a hero from everyone else. I don't think evil or good really has anything to do with it, mostly because in the end, the people in charge decide what is right and wrong.

bah, there are thousands of heros dying around the world right now. To me, a hero is someone who does what they believe in, and that obviously means i wont always agree with their views, but to me they are heros none the less cause they follow through and sacrifice so much to do so.

Heros of the likes of superman and such can go suck balls compared to real life heros. Real heros are normal people that will go and risk their lives to do something others cant. For instance, who do you think is more heroic... Superman; a partically invincable ET that can fly, laser shit up with his eyeballs and bench press a skyscraper or firefighters; people who will run into a burning building to save people they have never met before, risking EVERYTHING damn near EVERY time.

Food for thought...

I kinda like the Fable version of "Hero." In a nutshell, a hero is someone who has the power to change things. Power is what separates a hero from everyone else. I don't think evil or good really has anything to do with it, mostly because in the end, the people in charge decide what is right and wrong.

then a hero is someone who has unrestricted powers if that's true what makes him do the right decision of course in Fable you choose to do the good thing or the evil thing either way the story Ends with the same Climax But with some Consequences what if you like the Climax but not the

Consequence will you still thing of him as a Hero

bah, there are thousands of heros dying around the world right now. To me, a hero is someone who does what they believe in, and that obviously means i wont always agree with their views, but to me they are heros none the less cause they follow through and sacrifice so much to do so.

Heros of the likes of superman and such can go suck balls compared to real life heros. Real heros are normal people that will go and risk their lives to do something others cant. For instance, who do you think is more heroic... Superman; a partically invincable ET that can fly, laser shit up with his eyeballs and bench press a skyscraper or firefighters; people who will run into a burning building to save people they have never met before, risking EVERYTHING damn near EVERY time.

Food for thought...

i Agree with you.

like you said my version of a hero is who puts his Life onthe line to protect what he thinks he should protect at any means

then a hero is someone who has unrestricted powers if that's true what makes him do the right decision of course in Fable you choose to do the good thing or the evil thing either way the story Ends with the same Climax But with some Consequences what if you like the Climax but not the

Consequence will you still thing of him as a Hero

The climax at the ending does change. In one scenario, you have a person who stops the greatest evil in the world and changes the world into a paradise, and then we have a person who stops the greatest evil just to become an even greater evil. What makes that person a hero in my opinion, is the fact that he can change the future to his will. I don't mean to belittle the people serving in the military, firefighters, or policemen, but though each of them help make the world a better, safer place, there is still crime, fire and war.

The climax at the ending does change. In one scenario, you have a person who stops the greatest evil in the world and changes the world into a paradise, and then we have a person who stops the greatest evil just to become an even greater evil. What makes that person a hero in my opinion, is the fact that he can change the future to his will. I don't mean to belittle the people serving in the military, firefighters, or policemen, but though each of them help make the world a better, safer place, there is still crime, fire and war.

Now I Understand:feel_good:

First, before I say anything else. OHGODWHYAREYOUUNABLETOUSEPUNCTUATIONORANYTYPEOFSENTANCESTRUCTUREATALL??? Now with that off my chest... A hero is someone who is self sacrificing for the sake of others, because whoever they help will see them as a hero.

who was that aimed at mofo?! :P

you basically hit my description on the head there, what i wanted to say, but more concise...

who was that aimed at mofo?! :P

you basically hit my description on the head there, what i wanted to say, but more concise...

Lol, it was aimed at our lovely opening statement at the top of the page. So Rune, you are ok for now!

And really it just means that we both have similar ideas. Maybe its also because I read everyones posts before posting myself...

is a Hero suppose to be like flying in the air beating the hell out of a bunch of thugs who are trying steal some money from a granny who's trying to cross the road. or like Having some power to Change the mind of a bad guy to make him turn into a good guy.

so Someone fighting for good makes a person Hero What does a hero mean to you

A person who changes for the better, you can bet that, that person well probly rub off on a lot of people.