Naruto and Sasuke face to face!

kairay100

I presume this is speaking from the manga. I haven't been keeping up with the manga to be honest. All I can really say is it's about damn time they meet up, and hopefully something is accomplished this time around rather then both leaving like what happened last time at Orochimaru's Hideout.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey i want to know if its cool if i post the links to the new naruto manga chapters when they come out every week so if anyone wants to read the manga they can read it here. if koby says its cool i'll put up the link to the manga when it comes out every wednesday.

Sure I guess. xD

Would be nice if you could do something similar to this:

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=1537

Hopefully it brings in discussions each week on the topic. xD

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone remember when Itachi gave Naruto some of his power? I think, when they battle, when it looks like Sasuke is going to win, that's when it will unleash. Since Naruto is learning how to control the Nine-Tails, imagin the Mangekyo Nine-Tails. :greedy:

argh .... wish Naruto would devlop more jutsu so that when he faces sasuke it's not the same ol' shadow clone jutsu

Well, Naruto does now how to use Nature Energy. Which is used to make Sage Mode