Battered Plants

lemmingllama

So, this was sparked by human stupidity and the animal cruelty thread. But listen up kiddies to the new stupidity that certain scientists are churning out. Battered plants. BATTERED PLANTS!!!! Freaking plants that dont do as well because people yell insults at them and dont water/feed them as often. Of course they wont grow as well, you arent watering them as much. It isnt because they are scared since you yell at them!!!! Sometimes I really get bothered by little things, and battered plants is really one of those...

So dumb I needed to look it up. Fortunately it seems like a spoof for the most part.

In order to salvage some sense, maybe we could discuss the drive to protest? Though most people couldn't care less about the rights of plants, there are a ton of things people are willing to start a movement for. I think these movements are driven primarily by people in mass. When two or more people get together with a goal, they usually try harder to achieve it, (losing weight with a friend is much easier than by yourself for this reason) followed by the strength in numbers mentality, any group of people would be willing to fight the system... or plant abusers... n_n;

I think we need to start a P.E.T.P. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants). XD

Our first order of business should be to petition congress to outlaw the mowing of grass. All it wants to do is grow and live like all other forms of life yet we brutally chop it into pieces to serve our own selfish needs. We will chant, "Don't mow let it grow, Don't mow let it grow".

This is one thing that really annoys me about the way we humans think it's basicly:

Power (money)>humans>our planet>small organisms>large animals>small animals>plants>humans in poor world countries

This is how I see the view of importance of things seen by humans.

The evil of the world just makes me mad, obviously not everyone is like this but most are (even I am in some ways which annoys the hell out of me).

And I'm not sure where this concept has come from, or even what it's trying to say, but we come up with just insane ideas and just because the object (sorry for calling living plants objects) doesn't move doesn't mean that it doesn't matter.

We need to start understanding that the world doesn't just consist of us and money we need to learn that we don't have control over everything we see.