Well I might as well give this one a go:

1. I am 6 foot and 3 inches tall

2. Was a year older than all my school mates

3.  Have 3 youtube accounts

4. Love to mix and edit music

5. Have 3 Brothers 0 Sisters

6. My favourite colour is blue, closley followed by Red

7. I don't like cheating, I feel the need to achieve everything myself

I seem to have run out of things to say.... Anyway there's seven things you probably didn't know about me.

I'm only 5'8". I guess that's kind of average. I like my height. My brother is five years younger than me, but he's like three inches taller!!!

I have done cake in the microwave too, but not in a mug (omg I need to try that). I have this thing that's supposed to let you cook rice in the microwave, I guess better than a regular bowl or whatever. It has a lid and...anyway...you can totally use it to make a whole fricking cake. You pour the cake batter in, add the whole can of icing right on top, put the lid on, and microwave it. When it's all done, it makes one of those molten lava cake things (after you flip it over into a plate). You can do it with any kind of cake, really. And then, once the icing cools and hardens a little bit, it stays super-moist and yummy for days.

Edited by Apollo

Oh wow! That was my initial reaction on reading this topic. Now I know a lot more about my fellow members and I feel a little bit closer to you all now :) There were so many similarities I came across but if I listed them here, then I'd be doing a lot of multi-quoting. So here's my top 10 things you didn't know about me.

01. I've never watched a movie in a theatre or cinema.

02. I have a slight hunching problem so I should constantly remind myself to stand straight and correct my posture.

03. I have a secret ambition to be a singer and actress.

04. I wear a lot of black, blue and green clothes . . . those being my favourite colours.

05. My first job was at age 16 as the librarian of my school, right after finishing exams.

06. I am a Muslim and I speak Malay.

07. I draw a lot . . . but mainly designs, calligraphy and anime type pictures.

08. I am a total sports freak! I can watch different types of sports and play them too.

09. As of recently, I'm discovering both my girly and tomboyish sides . . . but the tomboy rules!

10. I used to collect toffee wrappers, chocolate wrappers, labels of stuff for over 10 years and then threw them all out this year. (My mum used to call it collecting garbage . . . it was kinda an obsession!)

Yeah, so that's a bit of me....

Edited by Kinara Uzumaki

I think this will be easy for me. Not many people on here know me well at all.

1: I am 6'1" tall.

2: I am a solitary Wiccan (Meaning I practice/worship alone instead of in a Circle or Coven)

3: Contrary to popular belief (because I am so skinny) I love to eat. 

4: I'm sitting next to a Super Mod. (This one was too easy. :P)

5: I am a crew chief/assistant manager at the local Ihop.

6: I still think that Ihop is secretly owned by Apple... ipod, ipad, iphone, imac.... They all start with i. It can't be a coincidence!

7: My first job was waiting tables at the same Ihop I am managing now. 

8: I've got a 12 inch d**k and a dozen roses, and a pickup truck hubba hubba hubba hey. (Not really on the first one... It's a song!)

9: I love most kinds of music.

10: I have an old Kindle keyboard (3rd gen Kindle) that is almost completely full.

• Like 1