What animes have you repeatedly watched?

Xanodus

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfs Rain, Death Note, and the origional Naruto, but this is because I took the time to hard sub these for my ipod. I could also watch Black Lagoon and Azumanga Daioh forever

I just finished the original Naruto again. Rock Lee versus Garaa is still one of the best fights in my opinion. And I love Azumanga Diaoh! along with School Rumble. Even when you're bored you can just pick up from any episode and get a great laugh for hours on end.

I rewatched dbz twice but some episodes like gohan going ssj2 ive watched like 15 times lol, also rewatched code geass cause its my fave and i plan on watching it every year lol. also the 1st 25 eps of death note.

Same ^ and the scene where ultimate gohan vs buu and the vegito eps.

* Code Geass

* Death Note

* Darker than Black

* Elfin Lied

* Hayate no Gotoku

* DBZ

* Major fight scenes in Naruto shippuuden (eg naruto vs pain and sasuke vs itachi & the kages)

Way too much: Ouran High School Host Club, Shugo Chara, Hakushaku to Yosei (The Earl and the Fairy), Angel Beats, Kuroshitsuji (season 1. Season 2 is okay but not re-watchable worthy to me.), Romeo X Juliet (to me, the series was lovely), Ao no Exorcist, Black Rock Shooter, Hell Girl and Tora Dora. Gosh, if I more time on my hands I would re-watch episodes of Fairy Tail, Gurren Lagen and Magical DoReMi.