Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Sea monkeys from the twilight zone in the upper peninsula of the 3rd planet furthest of the Ceptorian sun in the Degaba System just off the coast of cheese apple meteor sea on the corner of dead lovers lane and the street of dreams!

Have you ever seen an old angry drill sergeant as a bounder :3?

No, well no clue if they were drill sergeants or not. If being 30ish and perverted with short hair counts, then yes.

Sea monkeys from the twilight zone in the upper peninsula of the 3rd planet furthest of the Ceptorian sun in the Degaba System just off the coast of cheese apple meteor sea on the corner of dead lovers lane and the street of dreams!

You are the only person on the internet who has said this. Well according to google

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=Sea+monkeys+from+the+twilight+zone+in+the+upper+peninsula+of+the+3rd+planet+furthest+of+the+Ceptorian+sun+in+the+Degaba+System+just+off+the+coast+of+cheese+apple+meteor+sea+on+the+corner+of+dead+lovers+lane+and+the+street+of+dreams&pbx=1&oq=Sea+monkeys+from+the+twilight+zone+in+the+upper+peninsula+of+the+3rd+planet+furthest+of+the+Ceptorian+sun+in+the+Degaba+System+just+off+the+coast+of+cheese+apple+meteor+sea+on+the+corner+of+dead+lovers+lane+and+the+street+of+dreams&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=12&gs_upl=476l476l0l1811l1l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&gs_l=hp.12...476l476l0l1811l1l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=a255ba72c9ef05d3&biw=1366&bih=605

Dont worry about it, most of the stuff here confuses me and im one of the people participating. Plus yeah, I havent really bothered to use the IRC, but thats mainly because I never have the time to sit and chat. Oh well...

Oh and Shazi, quick question from another thread. Do you eat animals whole?