Random Talk.

Talena Mae

hello,

welcome to kametsu.

first you need to get 15 non-spam posts to view most of the other sections on this forum and download from the d/l section.

for now go introduce yourself in: http://forums.kametsu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

read these: Welcome to Kametsu; Guidelines.

http://7902de93.linkbucks.com/url/http://www.forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=75

I usually have an 8 or so egg omelette with about 1 cup (apprx 3 or so packs) of oatmeal, a cup of milk, some yogurt, all-bran cereal, peanut butter, liquified vegetables with a healthy fat source, a multivitamin and a glucosamine pill to help repair my joint cartilage (my knees hurt sometimes :().

Though I normally have Raisin Bran so I can be as regular as a train

TBBT reference? :D

my breakfast usually consists of a coffee. i eat ceral in the middle of the night as a snack XD

I would strongly recommend against both of those things. Have you cereal (or any other carbohydrates) at the beginning of the day along with you coffee and avoid carbohydrates around night time (or any time after around 7:00 P.M. especially) if you don't want to pack on unnecessary fat.

Your body can't burn off anything that you eat before bed so if you are prone to midnight snacks stick to slow digesting protein sources like Cottage Cheese or healthy fats like nuts :)

Breakfast is my personal favorite meal. I usually eat some form of meat (spam, breakfast sausage, Portuguese sausage, etc.) with egg either scrambled on the side or mixed with the meat or sunny side up + shoyu + rice. Usually when I make the meat I'll season it with teriyaki sauce, a shoyu sugar sauce, chopped garlic + olive oil, or other seasonings depending on what I'm using. The basic format that I make is rice + egg + meat, but varying what I use and what seasonings I put makes it pretty dynamic.

how big are you kao. how can you eat so much, early in the morning. are you getting into wrestling(WWE).

About 6'2ish around 200lbs at the moment. I'm not an athelete by any stretch of the imagination (so no I am not into wrestling :P) but breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and bodybuilding is a hobby of mine. My diet varies heavily with the time of the year tho. For example, I will probably be about 175 lbs in about 3 months and my diet will reflect that.

Breakfast is my personal favorite meal. I usually eat some form of meat (spam, breakfast sausage, Portuguese sausage, etc.) with egg either scrambled on the side or mixed with the meat or sunny side up + shoyu + rice. Usually when I make the meat I'll season it with teriyaki sauce, a shoyu sugar sauce, chopped garlic + olive oil, or other seasonings depending on what I'm using. The basic format that I make is rice + egg + meat, but varying what I use and what seasonings I put makes it pretty dynamic.

I totally agree! That sounds amazing except that's a little more of a dinner for me rather than a breakfast if you know what I mean. I usually prefer breakfast type foods at breakfast (eggs, oatmeal, etc) but that sounds like its really tasty. Are you asian by any chance or are you just a Gaijin who has an affinity towards Jap culture like me? :)

For example, I will probably be about 175 lbs in about 3 months and my diet will reflect that.

Are you doing a competition or something so you need to change your weight?

Way too many good breakfasts. Well I normally save all my creativity for dinners. Well, and sometimes lunch if I feel like spending the time to do it.

Are you doing a competition or something so you need to change your weight?

I don't compete or anything (I my best to avoid the more narcissistic aspects of bodybuilding) I just like to bulk up during the winter and try to get to a more appropriate weight during the summer. I don't do it for money or recognition, I just enjoy it as a hobby. :)

Yeah I hear you, do the same thing but on a smaller scale. Normally I am a lot more fit in summer as well. And kao, changing weight is a pretty wacky hobby

The changes are not just changes in bodyfat % tho, my levels of water retention, muscle mass, bone density, etc change as well. It is too hard to put on muscle while staying at 10% BF, but I don't "dirty" bulk tho so I am always "lean" just a lot more during the summer.

Are you asian by any chance or are you just a Gaijin who has an affinity towards Jap culture like me? :)

I'm full Asian, but not in quite the same way you might be thinking of Asian. I grew up in Hawaii (and still live there ^-^), so I actually grew up with a mostly Asian or mixed Asian/European/Pacific Islander people. In my classes in elementary school it was weird to meet students who weren't at least 2 ethnicities. The most common mix was Japanese Chinese with varying degrees of both. Because of Hawaii's pretty neutral position between Asia and the US and the other Pacific Islands, we pretty much developed a melting-pot society. When I look at the Continental US ethnically, I see something more like a quilt. It's hard to describe the culture that Hawaii developed since it's pretty much uniquely Hawaii :P, but just about everywhere you go on Oahu you will find rice (Asian style: sticky short grain white rice). Rice somehow became the standard starch in Hawaii for any and every meal :P. We also make up our own foods and label it as being from certain cultures :D (example: I'm pretty sure meat jun isn't actually Korean but we say it is :P). We also like to eat spam here, hense why our Macdonalds selling a spam+egg+rice breakfast makes it on the weird Macdonalds food items list ^-^ (scroll a little down the page).

Also before anyone asks, YES there is a such thing as the Hawaiian language, and if you want to know what it sounds like, go watch Lilo and Stich and listen to the Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride song or look up something on Wikipedia (the word wiki is actually Hawaiian word meaning quick or fast). I can't count how many times I've been asked about the Hawaiian language >.<'''. We also speak a form of English here called Pidgin English. For an example of this, look again at Lilo and Stitch and listen to what the truck driver says after rolling over Stitch.

The changes are not just changes in bodyfat % tho, my levels of water retention, muscle mass, bone density, etc change as well. It is too hard to put on muscle while staying at 10% BF, but I don't "dirty" bulk tho so I am always "lean" just a lot more during the summer.

Woah woah, back up a bit. You change your bone density? I am confuse

You got me on the bone density too. I do the same. I get a gut in the winter and in the spring and summer I loose the gut but I stay at 250 lbs. In the fall and winter I'm layed off and sit around and get fat and when I get called back to work I put the muscle back on. I think if I worked out in the off season to keep the muscle I could reach about the 300 lbs. mark and then really scared the hell out of people at work when I return. Maybe I could scared them into giving me a raise. LOL