Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I hate these stupid drug tests.

Even before someone will consider me for a job, I have to piss in a cup!

I've done over 10 of these things thus far, and each time the dude who collects the samples just laughs.

I'm thinking of asking for a membership card.

4 cups, and you get a free soda or something.

• Like 1

I've done over 10 of these things thus far, and each time the dude who collects the samples just laughs.

That reminds me of a joke i heard:

So the schools dean is showing around a new group of eager students. He pauses in front a building where the students change. So he finds i necessary (like all deans do) to stress a serious point. He says "We intend for men to change in the men's locker room and women in their respective locker rooms. Now i don't have to say this to ladies but i find it more pressing to say it to you young men. Any guy found going into the women's locker room at anytime will be reprimanded with a $50 fine!" A student indistinguishable from the group of student s yells out "How much for an annual pass!" 

• Like 1

id laugh at the guy whos job it is to handle my urine D:<

really?so youve gotten pretty close atleast?

ive done who knows how many "applications" and best ive gotten was a pre-interview phone interview

which i guess i failed because i used the wrong word accidentally whilst proving i know diff language.

but i mean geez cmon

lmao i dont know if id want any consumables from a place that handles drug tests

@Princess

dont take my advice as im far from qualified to give it

but i wouldnt be with someone who isnt capable of discussing relation problems without raging.

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

Whenever we talk he ends up getting angry most of the time and it doesn't solve anything :(

Hmmm. Sounds like a fun situation. I'd probably have to hear about it in full, but it sounds like either he is very stressed or your relationship is weakening. I'm not saying that I am correct, this is purely conjecture. Still, its not fun to be in a relationship with someone who only gets angry at you.

Drug tests suck, but once you get a job then you won't have to do them very frequently. And I guess this will force you to not apply for 10 jobs in one day

@HeavenlyClassic, I get you.

@lemmingllama, you are right, he is stressed :(

I'd say then to just try to be caring and let him destress. It will pass over eventually.

In other news, people in my city are accusing eduction of spreading rape culture... I consider myself an equalist, but some radical feminists are really weird sometimes.

Stress can really mess you up. It's at those moments people aren't really themselves their just trying to search for a way out of their problems so desperately that everything else starts to fade and they loose site of where their comfort zones can be. They don't do it on purpose it's just happens blindly. 

@ lemmingllama radical feminists are very scary. Really hard to deal with them.

Yea he eats and smokes when he's stressed..oh god he's mentioned divorce..I feel like I wanna die :'(

That doesn't sound the best. Hmmm, at this point I would say that chatting with one of your close friends who also knows your husband is your best bet. They might be able to help out more since they know the situation better. Good luck!

well id foremost would take time to think when things changed if this attitude isnt normal

next thing depends on if u have kids

i personally cant stand emotional people who cant discuss things properly so id never find myself in ur predicament

actually ill just shut up before i just say if u have no kids get rid of the dude as he seems like a a jerk but eh

im surprised u say ur married,u look 17 at most in that photo u posted O.o"

People say things they dont mean. I mean how bad of a person is he. Don't leave him cuz he's talking about divorce. If you were to leave him it would completely destroy him. Not only that leaving him want solve anyone's troubles. Not saying that you feel that his depression is killing you but if you feel that by leaving him with his own troubles you would be free then you would be wrong. Again i dont think you would since the mention of divorce seems to be killing you. There is always a light at the end of a dark tunnel. Try not to cheer him up alone get your friends to help and do some crazy things together. If you feel inadequate becuz your not able to help him alone then dont be. As a wife you are supposed to be his confort but not just the only becuz their is only some much one person can do.