Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Some people think TV violence and video game violence makes people evil too. But they don't think Mario teaches people to eat shrooms and jump on people's heads. Therefore, their logic is invalid. ^_^

Fun fact about mario.. In the early storyline of it, Bowser turned the citizens of Mushroom kingdom into blocks... The same blocks that you spend the entire game breaking... I think this calls for a song...

• Like 1

Milk is not evil! Also I am slightly lactose intolerant, but it's so minor that eating some yogurt with the milk I drink is all I need to suppress it. Also ice cream has no effect on me.

Ever tried eating frozen mashed up banana? I heard that's a great ice cream substitute.

• Like 1

@Sammie

Tell us more :D. Sometimes substitutes are awesomesauce (other times they're supposed to be awesomesauce and they're actually icky but...)

Also, I scored 4569 points in a standard timed scoring 3 draw Windows Solitare game the other day :D. Jaw dropped when I saw that score ^^. I think the play time was like 180 seconds.

Edited by Dae314

lol well you can use the foe mash potatoes i minchined to make a healthy version of shepherds pie just dont add the yogurt

also if you add honey to the mashed bananas they taste better, and add crushed almonds are great on them as well

also if you add apple vinegar, lemon juice and honey to make a dressing and add it to say a dried cherries and almond salad, maybe some chicken breast if your okay with meat talk about delicious

also if you add carbonated water and lemon juice it makes a good drink >> kinda like a less sugary sprit (and if you want to make it sugary add honey to the lemon juice thts warmed up before adding it to the cold water)

also coconut oil as opposed to normal oils like vegetable and olive is way way better, you digest it easier and its actually good for your skin *whisper* you can use more of it then if you were using another oil

>> my list is long lol trust me ive researched this to heck and back so i could make my own diet up for this year to lose my goal of 60 lbs

I don't like the taste of coconuts so I wouldn't use coconut oil T_T. I love cooking stuff (especially garlic stuff) with olive oil, but if I need to fry on higher heat, I will use canola or macadamia nut oil.

Also, omg banana honey sounds amazing. Maybe even mix in a bit of cinnamon to it too :o.

lol yep infact the cinnamon is g8t cus the cinnamon makes it digest better and faster and if you want to make it really taste like ice cream add vanilla also or a scoop of protein shake mix

as for coconut oil you cant really taste it >> hince y i use it lol besides its been proven that if you have 2 tbs of coconut oil a day you can lose 3 lbs a week

and i enjoy cookin to >> i have a certification in culinary arts for goin to school for 4 years

Edited by SammiePumpkin

Like cooking cooking or baking cooking or microwave cooking or throw-stuff-together-till-it-tastes-good cooking?

Some people call heating up cup noodle cooking .-.

Also so gonna make some banana cinnamon ice cream this weekend. How long does the thing last in the freezer till it loses consistency, and how much does 1 banana make?

Theres nothing wrong with not using a recipe for baking, just that you dont always end up with what you wanted. I have made breads before that never rose but still tasted great, as long as you toasted it first. Kinda looked like a lump of pork though...

And soon I plan on trying out my idea for rice lasagna. Might be bad, but I will attempt to replace the noodles in the lasagna with rice, then up the cheese so it wont fall apart.

Like cooking cooking or baking cooking or microwave cooking or throw-stuff-together-till-it-tastes-good cooking?

lol i have a culinary arts degree majoring in pastry arts, which means i can cook anything but im really good at making pasrtys that look good and i can decorate cakes and suff like that lolz

as for the throw stuff together till it tastes good cooking happens when i make soups >>