Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Yeah so this was random. Also idk might be a little NSFW if you're doing the 5-9 grind right now.

Yesterday I went to a funeral of some guy who I never really met (family knew him). We were kind of in the ghetto part of Nashville. Well as my sister and I were driving off to go to the families home, we saw this man. It was some old guy and he had his legs spread out. We were like w-what is he doing? Is he trying to pee? Then as we passed him we saw him going up and down... He was masturbating. -___-

I must say this was my first time seeing someone in public do something like that...  I'm just glad it was just my sister and I. It would have been even more awkward if the rest of the family was in the car. :P

I'd say that it's simply less obvious when a woman does it... Unless she's the type to strip first.

Before electrically powered sewing machines, women workers would often position themselves so that the rhythmic motion of using the foot pedal would stimulate them, and often the only sign of their act would be a sudden smile when they were done.

I don't feel the need to do that in public.. It's more fun at home anyway. ^_^

Why should women feel more shame? That's discriminatory! Women should be just as comfortable as men when doing public exhibitionism!

First I was gonna agree with you, then I realized how sexist that view is .-.

actually u did by saying that view was sexist    since it was my own view not that of societies   ^^  even if it is similar  it wasnt  the general  view of everyone

dont misunderstand it doesnt bother me if u did or not  im just  pointing this out to you

Edited by Dark-hunter