Listen to the song above you!

Pinkie Pie

Disturbed has some slow and soft songs, In their 2nd. album "Believe" the single "Remember" or "Ten Thousand Fists" a song "Overburdened" and more, they are not like "Darkness" but they have some similarities, but I am sure you already know it. xD

Now, I will show you the key to make a any chick fall in love with you, just sing that song like you mean it and you have 1 more girl in the bag

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0kFNUP4P4.

Edited by Mr.Z

TROLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO Wagner, nice choice.

It's easy to imagine you using God_Like cheat, walking slowly and eliminating everyone who's on your way.

This guy, is a good disco/dance artist, I feel like I am listening Michael Jackson some time when I listen to him.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIUAC03YMlA

Edited by Mr.Z

MtH "What's Up, People"was on Death Note, don't tell me that you haven't watched Death Note?

No, haven't heard of this guy. The Song is ok, robotic dance huh, not bad.

I don't know a lot of Jap bands but I like some songs that I have heard in Anime opening/ending.

This one is from Naruto Shippuden Ending.

Couldn't find any full version. D:

I havent watched Deathnote yet actually, it's in my to be watched folder lol. The robotic dance is epic, I believe the song was made for some form of japanese Terminator show or one of the movies, unsure but it's good. I despise Naruto but this song is quite good but my fav anime song would have to be this one:

Needless...Love the anime and this song is epic