Who loved or Hated Ouran High

dim84

I loved it. I thought it was able balance the drama with the humorous/ sef-parody stuff really well. The character development was the most interesting thing to me. I liked how that at first, the characters all seemed like basic stereotypes, but they continued to grow throughout the series while still remaining somewhat true to their tropes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought it was great. At the time it had some of the best animation I had ever seen. I was a bit reluctant to watch it at first though considering it was a show targeted for girls but after I stepped out of my comfort zone it was pure bless from then on wards. It's a shame this series didn't get a season 2. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

How have I not noticed this thread before? I recently bought the blu-ray set, and as I watched it again, I realized that Ouran is probably my favorite anime. I love the characters, and their antics are sometimes so silly, you just have to laugh and ask yourself what you're even watching. But it's also really endearing.

PS. Hikaru & Kaoru are my favorite hosts. And Haruhi may just be my favorite female character of all time. She's definitely my favorite heroine in the reverse harem genre.

PS. Hikaru & Kaoru are my favorite hosts. And Haruhi may just be my favorite female character of all time. She's definitely my favorite heroine in the reverse harem genre.

+1 to this entire line.

Also I own Ouran on DVD, I would have gotten the Bluray but sadly I don't have a player for it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...