What are your bad habits?

Diablo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I think I sit wrong in my chair, but I can't be bothered to change it, haha. Maybe I should get an exercise ball and sit on that. (Cue me complaining about it every day until I get a regular chair again.)

I also open way too many tabs on my browser. Tabbed browsing is both the greatest and worst thing in the world. I'll usually end up accidentally closing my browser at least once or twice a session.

I hate folding laundry. I'll leave it in the basket for like two weeks before finally giving in and folding it. Then I just leave it on the dinner table until I am motivated to put it all away, haha.

And ye, I sing along with almost everything. I don't do it around people I don't know or like, so only a few people hear me do it, but it's almost compulsive.

• 4 weeks later...

I sing along with any song I know the words to (Which is every song on my MP3 player I use at work... all 200 of them...) and dance while working. I might expect too much from new people at work, but I really think being shown something 3 times should be plenty. I keep my dishwasher until closing time instead of sending him home 2 hours early because he needs hours and I hate the dishpit.

Outside of work, I talk to my cat and wait for a response. (Usually get one, even though I don't know what "Mew? Purrpurr" means.) On garbage day if our can is full, and the neighbors is almost empty, I'll throw a bag into theirs so it all gets taken away. And I have severe OCD (Obsessive Cuddling disorder) Doesn't matter if it's the dog, the cat, or my gal. If I am home, I want to be cuddled whenever possible.

• 4 weeks later...

I smoke, drink, sleep way too goddamn much and am way too fucking sassy for my own good.  I also procrastinate and just leave grammar behind when I post sometimes with reckless abandon lmao

I also don't finish what I start and end up feeling terrible about it.  Shit sucks, man.

I can totally see the sassy part. 

not giving a fuck in almost everything i do and almost everything in life, hate crowded areas like parties, singing in the shower LOUDLY, arguing with Christians, hate spreading my bed, and cursing a lot especially while i'm playing a game and can't beat a challenge or solve a puzzle

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri