Anime You've Recently Completed?

Kid Ryan

Just finished Cowboy Bebop all that I can really say is, great great show. For me it was all about enjoying the journey of this anime. Though I wish it had continued it will never be forgotten. 9/10

And the movie while it stayed true to the Cowboy Bebop feel what really ruined it was me wanting to see what happened after the series, this really had to be watched about half way through the series. Otherwise it was a nice addition to the story. 8.4/10

Major Season 2 [26/26] - 7/10

i did not like it that much, the story is very LINEAR and quite easy too read, lots of characters had been lost in the series including some of the good ones from the first season. the character development is all about Goro Shigeno and his friend Toshiya Sato...

i will give this one 7/10..

Samurai Champloo it had a really great storyline to it, even if it was a bit random at times lol. The art and graphics might not have been cutting edge but I thought they fit the show perfectly. Along with awesome fight scenes and pretty good character development, even if it took sometime to show any. overall 9/10

The las anime I completed was Trigun. It is excellent, it has action, some drama and funny parts. The end is a bit metaphorical because the main character solves how to live his life and the main fight is just 5 minuts of the last episode. However, In general excellent.

Well I just finished watching the first 10 episodes of Freezing and the first 9 of Dragon Crisis which are both lovely animes! (waiting on the new episodes) but if you just want the last anime I finished it would be Darker Than Black (all seasons and ovas included). And it was EPIC it was the first time in a while I pulled an all nighter just because I had to see the next episode.

I would rate season 1 8/10 and season 2 10/10.