Katongo

Characters With a Split Personality?

Malik from Yugioh or really any of the main characters for that show. Lain from serial experiments Lain had multiple personas on the internet and her personality shifted to match her internet personality (except the crazy ones) over the series. That white haired fighter guy from Escaflowne (the one who was actually a girl) who had been experimented on.

Maybe Gaara from Naruto. At least in the original series

I don't think it's a split personality just that there are two souls in the same body.

Piccolo/Kame

They may have two different bodies but they are the same being so I would count that as a split personality.

Jugo from Naruto, I guess he is the only one I think of off the top of my head.

He's quite humble but has a killer intent that is insane and with a personality comparable to 'kid buu' or 'Hollow Ichigo' by act of nature.

Has anyone mentioned YuGiOh? Because it's got them all over the shop. Yugi and the Pharaoh can count as one; everyone thought they were a straight off split personality in the original manga/Season 0, and they still count if you go with the reincarnation theory that they're both parts of the same soul. Bakura for similar reasons. Jaden Yuki for similar reasons. And Marik is a much straighter example, though his split personality did seem to separate into its own soul since it threw him out of his body at one point. The Millennium Rod probably had something to do with that.

Also, InuYasha in Youkai form.