Favorite Mech

Lelouch1199

• 3 weeks later...

Despite my name on the forums i have to say i really like the GAT-X207 Blitz from Gundam Seed, the Strike was pretty awesome, but he Blitz could go invisible. If there was a gundam game i feel the Blitz would suit my play style, ambushing flanking attacking from the unexpected.

Also honourable mention to the GN-002RE Gundam Dynames Repair, from 00. Although i must admit this is one of the few times where the pilot of the mech has a more awesome name that the mech...

Oh my god (falls in love with this thread)

Ok where to start

from the more resent:

1. gundam unicorn- has psycho frame armor to make it godly

2. gundam Harute from the 00 movie- just because its badass

3. gundam kyrios (not ayrios from S2)from 00 S1- reminds me of sandrock from wing alittle

4. strike freedom from seed destiny- badass gundam with upgrades

5. gaia from seed destiny- nothing else said

6 calamity from gundam seed- upgrade of buster and a remake of heavyarms basically

7. raider from gundam seed- if it had a beam rifle instead of a beam MG it would be perfect

8. Wing zero from gundam wing (not crappy angel custom but the jet)- twin buster rifle in jet mode AWESOMENESS

9. deathscythe (all versions)- this would detroy the blitz from seed

oh god i have more but this list is from shows people know of

Mark Nemo from Nightmare of Nunnally is probably one of my favorites.

http://i8.tinypic.com/6qd9nb8.jpg Link of it for those who haven't seen it yet. (I don't know why you wouldn't have, but apparently there are others who haven't read Nightmare of Nunnally.)

I'm also a fan of the X Divider from Gundam X. But my all time favorite? Well, that's easy...

9izfw7.jpg

GUNBUSTER OF COURSE. LOOK AT THAT MACHINE. ISN'T IS JUST BEAUTIFUL?

Also, if we're talking not just anime too, then Dairen'oh from Gosei Sentai Dairanger. I Just love that machine.

• 2 weeks later...