In your opinion which is the best Jutsu???

Hunter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the dub *so please use spoiler tags* and so far my favorite jutsu is Naruto's Rasen Shuriken men it was so epic when he used it in episode 89 and so far no jutsu has topped that ones epicness.

Here it is in it's prime glory of awesomeness.

From this to

rasen-shuriken.gif

this

Naruto-Rasenshuriken-1.gif

uh I'm not sure i remember the jutsu's anymore

Then if you have nothing to say don't go around spamming.

I watch the dub *so please use spoiler tags* and so far my favorite jutsu is Naruto's Rasen Shuriken men it was so epic when he used it in episode 89 and so far no jutsu has topped that ones epicness.

Well, I would say so if it wasnt problematic for the user.

It does break his arm and all... And severs his own chakra points...

I would say that the Reanimation Jutsu is the most impressive. Or maybe the Triple Rashoman, but thats just cause I like the faces on them :)

• 2 weeks later...
Itachis jutsu is called tsukuyomi.

but for me... hmm idk but since ive been playing the new psp game. i will say hinatas "protective 8 trigrams"

the damn thing is massively op...

other than that rasenshurikens upgraded mode, but idk how to include this spoiler stuff so thats all im saying.

you could just read the manga.

to include spoilers do this, just remove the spaces between the brackets and spoilers from what I've written below...and yes, you do need the / in the second one.

[ spoiler ] YOUR TEXT HERE [ /spoiler ]

In my opinion, I would have to say the Shadow Possession Jutsu. Now, you probably wondering why I wouldn't say one of the hokage's ability's. I figure that out of all of them, this ability has more uses. Not only can you use it against the enemy, but you can use it on a team member who may be unable to move and there fore move them with you Jutsu in order to save their life. Also, with well thought out planning this ability could be used to it's fullest. However in the end I believe that none of the Jutsu are at it's greatest without a good combination of others as well. If you have a good team, and a broad amount of Jutsu used by each team member, you have the upper hand against any single Jutsu alone.

Good old fashioned shadow clone jutsu has done the job, although summoning jutsu can be impressive. But for sheer amount of uses i'd say chakra control is pretty handy even though it isn't a jutsu as such. I mean walking up walls and on water?? i'd take that anyday.

i Like a lot of jutsus.

From Gaara Sabaku Taisou (Imperial Desert Funeral),Ryuusa Bakuryuu (Quicksand Waterfall)

From Naruto Sage Technique Rasenrengan ,Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball, Wind Release: Rasenshuriken,

......humhehehe and One Thousand Years of Death i liked it when Naruto Tries to Perform it on Kakashi Sensei HAHA LOL