What Games Are You Currently Playing?

Koby

Fire emblem fates birthright (hard mode classic)

Metal Gear Solid in the Metal Gear HD collection for the PS3.  I plan to complete the entire collection in order, but knowing me and my lack of commitment  to any video game series or game, that seems very unlikely.

I'm working on platinum for both Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and bbs on the PS4 collection, fun games.  I still don't care much for KH1.5, but after playing through it in proud mode I find its a decent enough game, just not my cup of tea.

I got into Destiny a few days ago, so far the game has not impressed me (send your ghost to scan something or open a door for you while you fight off a horde of enemies, rinse and repeat).  Yeah its repetitive, but for some reason I still ended up liking it, the shooting is satisfying enough and I do like getting those head shots with my pulse rifle (the stability and fire rate that a pulse rifle provides make for some easy crits).  I realise I'm late to the party with this game, but I don't really plan on picking up Destiny 2 anyway, depends on how my play through of the first one goes.

Usually I have been playing Guild Wars 2 and Overwatch but since the update 2.0 of Heroes of the Storm I chose to go for it and get each hero to at least lvl 10 in order to understand how each one works and what builds I will use on each.

I myself am playing Starpoint Gemini Warlords. Really liked the previous releases and the studio worked with the community to make this part even better. The ability to build your own support fleet that follows you around and helps in battles is really useful and a lot better than the mercs available in the previous games.

Starting new game+ for Atelier Shallie. I hope that the true ending, will give it better closure than regular ones (at least on Stera side), as those were lacking.

All in all, removal of calendar, and with it any pressure earlier Ateliers had, and lack of endings for characters other than main duo makes Shallie the weakest Atelier from both ps3 series for me.