Multiple Ending Storylines

Koby

• 2 weeks later...

I do feel kinda insulted. i'm playing through X-2 now, and i've spoiled the ending for myself (Why the HELL are their Final Fantasy X-2 spoilers on the Final Fantasy X page? DAMN YOU TV TROOOOOOPES!!!), so I know i'm probably going to get the worst ending.

What happened to having fun and getting a happy ending? Nowadays, you have to work for it. Video games are no longer a simple means to escape your daily life, they're trying to become replacements.

Multiple endings if done correctly are a welcome addition anytime in my books. If the game has like 1 choice in the game where the endings drastically change, and only the endings not the rest of the game then thats just stupid. But if your choices change the story line, characters u meet or dont meet, and you end up going to different areas than sure.

Starwars knights of the old republic 1 was really pissing me off.

maybe its just me but I got it stuck in a loop where my save file is stuck on the part of just killing that villain guy just to see the ending again.

I thought after I beat the damn game I cold go free play and recover some crap that I was missing like in Fable.