Street Fighter IV

Koga

I cannot wait for this game! It comes out on Feb 17th on PS3 and 360. I'm going to get the Collector's Edition. And also, to help me get ready for SFIV..I just got this sexy piece of .......sexyness

ecp00001jp0.jpg

ecp00002hc9.jpg

ecp00003tr2.jpg

I was unable to reserve the SFIV TE edition stick because they stop taking pre-orders the same damn night I got the money for it. So I got this!

NOW I AM READY FOR SFIV!!! BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!!

The only systems I know of that as some kind of HRAP is PS1, PS2, PS3 and Xbox 360. There's also a Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Stick coming for the PS3 and 360 but if you haven't pre-ordered by now, you probably out of luck. Its costs $150. There's also a regular edition as well which is easier to find and I believe pre-orders are still going at Gamestop. $70 for PS3 stick and $80 for the 360 due to licensing by M$. Here's the pics of the sticks.

TE Stick:

8838.jpg

Regular Stick:

51CsxvLuibL._SS500_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My friend and I wanted the Tournament Edition. They're all sold out on Play-asia.com though. Might get a white one anyway.

However! The Gamepads for 360 look very shiny too. A proper D-pad and a 6 button controller! Perfect for fighting games. :P I'll be getting a gamepad and an arcade stick too. Either a Hori one or one of the regular SFIV ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

can someone help me not suck so much? I can handle Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (love saying that) with Ken up to Blanka but no farther than T.Hawk. But I'm atrocious with Abel (i stick with him because the first time I played it i seemed to easily always get his throws)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...