Hilary Duff Reveals Pregnancy

Koby

hilary_a.jpg

The actress announces the news on the one-year anniversary of her marriage to hockey-player husband Mike Comrie.

"Wow! I am just overwhelmed by all of the wonderful messages everyone is sending!" she writes.

Hilary Duff announced that she's expecting her first child with hockey-player husband Mike Comrie on Sunday on her official website.

The news comes as the couple celebrates their one-year anniversary; they were married Aug. 14, 2010.

"We also want to share the exciting news that … BABY MAKES THREE," she wrote. "We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives."

Duff, known for her breakout role in Disney Channel's Lizzie McGuire, recently appeared in episodes of NBC's Community and CW's Gossip Girl and starred in the ABC Family movie Beauty & the Briefcase.

Her upcoming credits include the movies The Story of Bonnie & Clyde, in which she plays Bonnie Parker, and the comedy She Wants Me, whose cast also includes Charlie Sheen.

Comrie plays professional hockey for the NHL's Pittsburgh Penguins.

She's only my age or a year younger or older, I can't remember. So yeah she's only 21 to 23.

I was about to cry and ask why don't I look that good then realised that she has a whole team for hair and make-up behind her... Still, I wish I had hair like hers. <<

I've not really been keeping track of anything on TV so news like this often surprises me. I didn't even know she was already married. o///o;

• 1 month later...