Ichigo's Dad

LordLi1

I think its possible that he lost spiritual pressure and ended up like ichigo with his spiritual pressure just draining away,so that's why he probably decided to stay in a gigai form to maybe hold on to some of his spiritual pressure perhaps? as he only appears twice as a soul reaper because he had to protect Kon in Ichigos body and fight Aizen as help was needed.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Dose any one else think Ichigos dad also has A Getsuga Tensho type ability and used its final form and lost his power's and that's why he was living in the human world ?

Yes. Ichigo's father, Isshin, has a final Getsuga Tensho. He may have used it in the past, causing him to lose his powers until the war with Aisen.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like everyone else. I want to know more about him and ichigo's mom... I'm kinda new to Bleach so I don't know how powerful he's become as of late but it's been tripping me out that this random guy has all this power. It does give the writers some room to keep going though.

It's obvious his mom is dead....grandfisher had her body as a lure type deal.

ichigo can use fullbring now just like the other substitute could....possibly because he was a human who had been brought into that kind of power only to have it lost. that being said the fact that there was another substitute alone dispels the thought that his mother was a fullbring user as the other substitutes mother would have had to have been as well and the chances of that are far to astronomical.

and i just want to know what the hell his dad and hat-and-clogs were talking about last time they showed them in the anime :(

I think Isshin was a friend of Urahara's and Yoruichi, and he left Soul Society with them. He volunteered to help Urahara in some way by contributing his reiatsu, and it didn't come back. That's what they were talking about when Isshin killed Grand Fisher. After he lost his powers, he started a life in the world of the living, probably using a gigai from Urahara.