Some of my AMVs

Ashnay

Pft, I'm not really good with making videos and all of these are really old as well, but I thought I'd share some. Unfortunately I don't make any AMVs anymore because I don't have any of the stuff on my computer x'D

My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend

Final Hope Studio's Intro

MEP for Final Hope ;; Evil Angel

• 3 weeks later...
i would watch but avast comes up saying "threat has been detected" and as i'd rather not have some sort of spyware or virus or whatever on my computer, i'd have to say i'll pass watching

have avast run a full scan of your computer either your avast is being stupid and im running avast 5 internet pro the best shit they offer, and mine is coming up clean either your avast is being retarded or youve got some kind of virus that is trying to use the stream to hijack/download more virus's so run a scan and see what it comes up with

Pft, I'm not really good with making videos and all of these are really old as well, but I thought I'd share some. Unfortunately I don't make any AMVs anymore because I don't have any of the stuff on my computer x'D

MEP for Final Hope ;; Evil Angel

You are an AMV genus, I loved how you kept the video to every beat of the music and adding the negatives was pretty cool not to mention the atmosphere created by the floating feather around the screen to call you a genus would be an understatement you are a "Leonardo da Vinci" except the amv version. Keep up the good work and yeah you are that good.

It's too bad you stopped making amv's it's a big loss almost like losing the Mona Lisa

• 2 years later...