The ending of Naruto *Possible Spoilers*

Kamishini

Naruto stated to Sasuke in episode 216 that when both of them meet up again they'll both die fighting each other.

Will the series end this way, or will Naruto have to kill Sasuke?

Also will Naruto be able to defeat Sasuke? The sharingan has the ability to control the nine-tails and currently in the manga, the nine-tails power is Naruto's greatest strength.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasuke was able to break the connection with the Nine-tails. However Naruto's training with Bee has helped him develop his ability to control the Nine-tails and use his strength completely as well as merge it with Sage Mode. I don't believe Sasuke is able to stop the Nine-tails power from being used anymore like he did before. After all that was mostly due to the inexperience on Naruto's part.

I honestly believe Naruto could beat Sasuke without dying. I also think they'll go for the happy ending and somehow he'll convince Sasuke to switch sides before the final fight with Madara. I don't know what Konoha would do if he returned though. After all he did kill someone while they were labeled 'Hokage' even if it was set in stone yet.

Sasuke was able to break the connection with the Nine-tails. However Naruto's training with Bee has helped him develop his ability to control the Nine-tails and use his strength completely as well as merge it with Sage Mode. I don't believe Sasuke is able to stop the Nine-tails power from being used anymore like he did before. After all that was mostly due to the inexperience on Naruto's part.

I honestly believe Naruto could beat Sasuke without dying. I also think they'll go for the happy ending and somehow he'll convince Sasuke to switch sides before the final fight with Madara. I don't know what Konoha would do if he returned though. After all he did kill someone while they were labeled 'Hokage' even if it was set in stone yet.

If the two of them don't die I can actually see this ending playing out.

I don't know what Konoha would do if he returned though. After all he did kill someone while they were labeled 'Hokage' even if it was set in stone yet.

True , but I don't see Naruto standing for it. If the village turns it back on Sasuke (if he switches sides) I think Naruto will convince them other wise.....just how he is....And the village praises Naruto and looks up to him.

Itachi gave uchiha shisui mangekyou sharingan eye 2 naruto ................

with the help of this I think naruto will beat sasuke....

180px-Shisui_Mangekyo.jpg

Except in the same chapter, if you pay attention, Itachi says that you have to wait a decade between uses of the eye. The only way around this is if you have Hashirama Senju's DNA (which isn't confirmed 100% one way or the other, the closest we know so far is that Naruto is a relative of Hashirama's wife). This is how Danzo managed to use the eye he stole from Shisui.

• 3 months later...