The ending of Naruto *Possible Spoilers*

Kamishini

I don't think that Naruto will die - he (in my opinion) will become Hokage. Sasuke however might very well die because the chances of him turning into his old self are pretty slim as he is blinded by revenge.

I am curious what will happen to Itachi and if we will actually see Kyuubi in full form again (judging from the last chapter of manga he will be helping Naruto in the war).

And I think Naruto will gain another special ability - Sasuke progressed so much and so Naruto must as well. Perhaps kekkei-genkai (that would be awesome) of the Uzumaki clan that we don't know anything about so that's a possibility...

Whatever the situation, the ending will be unforgettable. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the manga, naruto's sharingan is not going to activate again for another 10 years, so i think the anime is going to continue for sometime.

Naruto, as in "Believe It!" Naruto...has a Sharingan? *Shakes head* What you're talking about there is Shisui Uchiha

176px-Shisui_uchiha.png

He had a Mangekyou Sharingan, whose special power was to control people's minds. However, its drawback was that after using it, it took 10 years to reactivate.

I think Naruto will become Hokage after he beats the crap out of Kabuto and the other Madara (Tsunade has already decided he and Kakashi will be the next Hokages) and maybe even awaken the Rinnegan with Sasuke's help maybe both of them will have it if Sasuke becomes a good boy again but if he ends up with Sakura instead of Hinata imma beat the s**t out of Masashi Kishimoto

I don't think that Naruto will die - he (in my opinion) will become Hokage. Sasuke however might very well die because the chances of him turning into his old self are pretty slim as he is blinded by revenge.

I am curious what will happen to Itachi and if we will actually see Kyuubi in full form again (judging from the last chapter of manga he will be helping Naruto in the war).

And I think Naruto will gain another special ability - Sasuke progressed so much and so Naruto must as well. Perhaps kekkei-genkai (that would be awesome) of the Uzumaki clan that we don't know anything about so that's a possibility...

Whatever the situation, the ending will be unforgettable. :)

Naruto already has the Uzumaki's special ability

His stamina and Chakra are 100 times that of a normal Shinobi and he doesn't get knocked out easily

That IS the special ability

After the war subsides,the five kages,assuming all 5 are still alive,will form a union of villages,changing the existing shinobi system,eliminating 'hatred' & 'war'.

& if naruto has 2 become Hokage,it means Tsundae has to either die or make an honorary step-down both of which doesn't seem like good options.So,I dont think he'll be hokage by the end of the series.

And with regard to sasuke,he'll probably be humbled by the back-from-the-grave Itachi

& I sincerely hope that Naruto v Sasuke fight will be of epic proportions earning each of them elephantine statues at their venue of battle like that of Uchiha Madara,founder of sasuke's clan & Senju Hashirama,the first hokage & great granafather of Naruto.

After the war subsides,the five kages,assuming all 5 are still alive,will form a union of villages,changing the existing shinobi system,eliminating 'hatred' & 'war'.

& if naruto has 2 become Hokage,it means Tsundae has to either die or make an honorary step-down both of which doesn't seem like good options.So,I dont think he'll be hokage by the end of the series.

And with regard to sasuke,he'll probably be humbled by the back-from-the-grave Itachi

& I sincerely hope that Naruto v Sasuke fight will be of epic proportions earning each of them elephantine statues at their venue of battle like that of Uchiha Madara,founder of sasuke's clan & Senju Hashirama,the first hokage & great granafather of Naruto.

Umm...where did you get that Hashirama is Naruto's great-grandfather? Hashi's wife was Mito Uzumaki, of the Uzumaki clan, true, but she was only a distant relation of Naruto's mother, Kushina. At best, she was most likely an aunt or great-aunt. The only known living descendant of Hashi is Tsunade, his grand-daughter and so far, no other Senju have been shown to be alive (for some reason, its never explained why the Uchiha survived and the Senju just basically vanished). Tsunade has not been said to have had any children of her own.

Not only that, but Madara wasn't the founder of the Uchiha. He was the strongest Uchiha of all time, yes, but he never founded the clan.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I kind of have the feeling that Sasuke may be just playing Madara for all it's worth. Earlier on, he said in his battle with Itachi that he had to have had an acomplis and demanded who it was, then basically said he will kill that acomplass as well as Itachi. But thats just a mere idea.

It will come down to the ultimate sasuke (with the power of the six paths) vs Naruto Sage combined with EVERY tailed beasts chakra.

Or in the anime we could simply be left in the loop in a situation where they both appear dead then a later released manga shows us otherwise.

But if you watch the newest OVA add, they fight, Sasuke walks away from the seemingly dead Naruto.

((But it may have something to do with a game? iDK))

What Ive written is contradictory, I have many theories, I wish it would be as simply as Sakura beating the crap out of sasuke to come home lol.

• 10 months later...