can't use Megaupload?

G Bass

hey guys. i've been trying to download Master of Martial Hearts via Megaupload but i can't anymore. yesterday around this time i downloaded 4 episodes no problem, then on the last episode i got connection interupted. i tried again just now, but it won't let me download still. i'm using JDownloader, but i've also tried Firefox 5 and IE 8, stuff like clearing cache, etc. what else can i do? :(

the error said something like "Limit reached! (2)" the it said wait ___ minutes in the download progress bar. i haven't downloaded anything today, so that's why this issue is weird to me. yesterday i thought i downloaded too much since i also downloaded another series.

EDIT: i just tried again in Firefox. i got the download started. hopefully it'll complete. what should i do if it stops in the middle? (kept happening yesterday)

EDIT 2: just stopped in the middle. :(

If I were you I would just stick with Jdownloader... It can forcefully resume. So even if you have to wait a day or 2, you should at least be able to finish the download. I've never had too many problems this way...

Edit: I suppose I should mention that it's ability to resume kinda depends on the service. I don't think it works with Fileserve unless you have an account.