Looking for some new anime to watch.

have you tried any of the Hellsing Ultimate ovas or the original series ? those are good ..either as a subtitled or dubbed version...if you like subs I would recommend the series "deadman wonderland" ... I'm very new here myself so I hope it helps a little bit ...

• 3 weeks later...
ive been racking my brain for anime to download and/or watch and cant really think of anything. I'm looking for stuff like Full Metal Panic, FMA Brotherhood, and stuff like GITS. Any help would be much appreciated.

What I'm going to recomend is not new but its worth checking out. Its called X(anime). Also I've read a manga which I think might be an anime in the near future. Its called Cradle of Monsters.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also recommend Hellsing and Last Exile.

Others shows I would recommend would be Cowboy Bebop, Gunslinger Girl, Eureka Seven, IGPX Immortal Grand Prix, Outlaw Star, Read or Die, RahXephon, Trinity Blood, and Trigun.

A few movies you may like could be Appleseed Ex Machina, Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.