Espada UnMASKED [Spoilers!!]

Koby

Link to the Novel Scans: http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l438/Kalik2k/Bleach%20UnMASKED/

This confirmed that the Espada's 'Hollow Holes' are located in the following places:

Stark - Chest

Barragon - Center Chest

Harribel - Womb/Uterus

Ulquiorra - Lower Neck/Upper Chest

Nnoitra - Left Eye

Grimmjow - Abdomen

Zommari - Right Nipple

Szayel Apporo - Penis

Aaroniero - Left Thigh

Yami - Chest

It also confirmed whether they are alive or dead:

1 - Starrk/Lilynette - Probably dead

2 - Barragon - Dead

3 - Harribel - Alive (Harribel and her Fraccion were all healed by Orihime)

4 - Ulquiorra - Dead

5 - Nnoitra - Dead

6 - Grimmjow - Probably dead (later confirmed alive)

7 - Zommari - Dead

8 - Szayel Apporo - Dead

9 - Aaroniero - Dead

10 - Yammy - Dead

Tite Kubo hinted at a war of Hollows in Hueco Mundo in the novel and it's possible thatStarrk, Harribel and her fraccion, along with Grimmjow and Nel could make an appearance in some sort of side-story based on this. Perhaps with Aizen gone and all, it's chaos as to who's going to control Hueco Mundo.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for the scans from this for a while actually. Thanks for that.

Pleased to hear that Grimmjow and Starrk might not be dead unlike the initial information that I read stated. Sounds like it could actually be a decent filler arc in the future if nothing else.

For anyone who's interested in a translation of the Ulquiorra's Past chapter with some great music behind it you can check out the video below.

CpZSCGwONE4

Kinda figured that Grimmjow was alive. How he's alive we will hopefully learn soon. Although seeing how the current arc is turning out.... well, hopefully we'll see him again sometime in the next five years. Same with Nel. I'm still mad that he just left her there and never once mentioned what happened to her.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Also, it figures that Szayel's hole would be there. Same with Harribel's. Now all we need to know is where their tatoos are.

• 2 weeks later...
Link to the Novel Scans: http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l438/Kalik2k/Bleach%20UnMASKED/

This confirmed that the Espada's 'Hollow Holes' are located in the following places:

Stark - Chest

Barragon - Center Chest

Harribel - Womb/Uterus

Ulquiorra - Lower Neck/Upper Chest

Nnoitra - Left Eye

Grimmjow - Abdomen

Zommari - Right Nipple

Szayel Apporo - Penis

Aaroniero - Left Thigh

Yami - Chest

It also confirmed whether they are alive or dead:

1 - Starrk/Lilynette - Probably dead

2 - Barragon - Dead

3 - Harribel - Alive (Harribel and her Fraccion were all healed by Orihime)

4 - Ulquiorra - Dead

5 - Nnoitra - Dead

6 - Grimmjow - Probably dead (later confirmed alive)

7 - Zommari - Dead

8 - Szayel Apporo - Dead

9 - Aaroniero - Dead

10 - Yammy - Dead

Tite Kubo hinted at a war of Hollows in Hueco Mundo in the novel and it's possible thatStarrk, Harribel and her fraccion, along with Grimmjow and Nel could make an appearance in some sort of side-story based on this. Perhaps with Aizen gone and all, it's chaos as to who's going to control Hueco Mundo.

That would rock! That's the one post arrancar/aizen storyline I've heard that I liked so far

• 3 months later...

Thank god Grimmjow's alive! I remember sitting there thinking 'Noooooo!! Please don't let him be dead! He is so awesome!' I hope Stark and Lilynette are alive too, I really like them both... I wish Ulquiorra hadn't died. He had only just learnt what a heart was, he should have been given some time to get used to it. You know, live life a little longer. It sucks but I suppose no amount of wishing will bring him back.

• 3 weeks later...