Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

If you think about it, though, that is an incredibly hard power to fight against and quite advantageous for the user. Why fight the enemy if you believe he is an alley and has planted himself into your past? Anyway... I kinda feel like Tsukishima has a history with Orihime. It's just a thought. Maybe a parent or relative...?

I don't think so ...I reallllllly don't but I won't critisize your hypothesis/ theory. But tell me why you think this so? But I suppose you right about his powers...but I still don't like it though! It's a little too twisted for me. wow...I really thought that the other members of Xcution would of teamed up with Ichigo after Ginjō real intentions were revealed....but they just as bad...

If you note, though, the entire time from her interactions with Orihime (when Orihime's drooling over the doughnuts), Riruka looks like she's conflicting with herself. And she didn't look all that happy to get her new powers, either. I hope she allies herself with Ichigo. Don't know if her powers would do him any good, but I like her and really want her to end up on the good guys side.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

its finaly getting good

By all means, criticize away. I'm simply offering an idea that has crossed my mind. I could be way off base (and probably am). It’s just that Orihime’s past hasn't really been explained. Her brother told her that he raised her on his own because of their abusive parents. Assuming that’s true, we really don’t know anything else. That’s why there is a small possibility that Orihime has a past connection to Tsukishima. Maybe not a parent because Tsukishima looks a bit young…but some connection. It just felt like his first encounter with Orihime was given more time then Uryu and Chad's. I know he inserts his presence into people’s past, but it feels like she dwells on the idea of him in her memories more than the others. But like I mentioned, it’s just a theory seeing as I don't have any solid evidence.

And yeah, the power is twisted. But that makes it so much more interesting!

I'm honestly having a hard time sticking with the manga on a weekly basis. I'm all for character development and taking the extra time to make a great story arc, but it feels like it's taking longer then usual. Your thoughts?

Riruka seemed a little reluctant at first to receive Ichigo’s power. Other than her the rest seemed quite eager. Can't say I'm completely surprised. It did seem a bit off in the beginning when Ginjo explained that they were all willing to help Ichigo train because they wanted to rid themselves of their powers. Yeah right.

I really don't know I kind of see it swinging the way afteriwake23 described it... and the whole weekly basis thing I can understand...it seems like it is taking so long to unfold...plus waiting a whole week to find out a little more can be really annoying...you know what you could do...wait a few weeks ...without reading the manga and then maybe after a few chapters have gone by you can read it better? sigh I don't know

Chapter 465!

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/23163069/1

Oh trust me, already doing that. But it's not a big deal. LOL. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm glad Uryu is joining the fight. Really don't want to see another battle with JUST Ichigo again. And Tsukishima and Byakuya's showdown ought to be interesting, eh?

definitely .... I am looking forward to seeing how everyone fights! especially the captains etc..

Rukia is the best though hehehehe cracked me up XD

and lol sorry my advice seemed kind of lame hey?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sure there is someone here who is caught up on the manga so I have to ask: The anime recently finished the filler season, which I haven't watched, and is now in canon. Is the story after Aizen interesting at all? I'm just wondering if it's worth watching the anime now or waiting a year or two till there are two or three full seasons of canon material.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since anyone has posted about the manga but after reading that last chapter I couldn't resist!

So...

Ukitake is captain of the 11th division?! Either Ginjo is lying or Kenpachi isn't really squad 11 captain and Ukitake isn't 13th division captain. I'm very confused as to what is going on. I'm probably supposed to be. But still! I was expecting Kisuke to be the mastermind behind the Substitute Soul Reaper badge. Especially since Ginjo taunted Ichigo with the supposed trustworthiness of Kisuke not long after their first meeting. But Ukitake?! It feels extremley out of the blue seeing as next nothing has ever pointed suspicion at Ukitake. I sincerely hope Ginjo is doing nothing but putting distrust in Ichigo's heart and mind. Or if he's telling the truth, all of the other Soul Reapers don't know about this. That would be incredibly depressing if they new all along.

Any thoughts?

I'm sure there is someone here who is caught up on the manga so I have to ask: The anime recently finished the filler season, which I haven't watched, and is now in canon. Is the story after Aizen interesting at all? I'm just wondering if it's worth watching the anime now or waiting a year or two till there are two or three full seasons of canon material.

You probably have your answer by now, but whether you watch the canon week by week or wait for 2-3 full seasons of canon episodes to be released isn't all that different. Either way you're still watching the canon material. Would you rather watch one episode per week or wait for a whole season to be released and then watch them continuously? It's your own preference.

As to whether the story after Aizen is interesting or not...again personal preference. Even though I feel that adding the Fullbringers in doesn't flow well with the overall story of BLEACH right now (not that it can't turn around), I still advise watching it if your even the least bit curious so you can judge it yourself.

You probably have your answer by now, but whether you watch the canon week by week or wait for 2-3 full seasons of canon episodes to be released isn't all that different. Either way you're still watching the canon material. Would you rather watch one episode per week or wait for a whole season to be released and then watch them continuously? It's your own preference.

As to whether the story after Aizen is interesting or not...again personal preference. Even though I feel that adding the Fullbringers in doesn't flow well with the overall story of BLEACH right now (not that it can't turn around), I still advise watching it if your even the least bit curious so you can judge it yourself.

Thanks, I decided to just get the episodes as they're coming out and watch them sometime down the road ^.^

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys ...it's been a while since I have posted the links to new chapters...to be honest, even though I love reading bleach and I wait every week for it.... I really don't have much to say about it at the moment.

I have been such an awful thread host XD but anyways thanks for keeping the thread alive.

Soooooo after waiting the whole of xmas for this chapter to come out ! here it is!

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/51106807/1

Any thoughts? comments? theories? lol welcome to share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...