Street fighter vs tekken

SegaAnime

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been highly anticipating this game ever since I saw the first official trailer with jin vs ryu. I think it'll be nice and to this day I still play SSFIV and Tekken 6 both religiously so I guess we'll see what happens.

I gotta be honest though, in the fighting genre I'm still waiting on SSFIV Arcade Edition to drop more than anything :)

Well there are 2 editions coming out. Street Fighter xs Tekken, and Tekken xs Street fighter. the difference will be one is using the Street Fighter fighting system (2D like street fighter 4) with Tekken characters added and the other is Tekken fighting system (3D) with Street fighter characters added. i personally am not a tekken fan, but im looking forward to Street fighter xs Tekken.

I prefer MK9 though!!! much more blood and i find the combo system alot more fun.

depends on who you pitch against one another. simple knowledge :oh:

it not that important who would win until their was ne possibility of the gamers combining the games

No one is talking about pairing the two game series characters up to fight to see which game series character is better. This is actually about an actual video game that is being made that is actually called Street Fighter vs. Tekken. =P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would have loved to play and own this game but I just can't stand those bloody graphics, sure I enjoyed them as a child but after being exposed to the new shit I just cannot handle those lame graphics even if that's the style of the game. I the end it would be nice if they incorporated their next game with the latest high en graphics that would make your head explode from their pure awesomeness.