Duke nukem forever

unrealhuman

I have just try Duke nukem forever, and it is nice to see old games in ny desings.

It is just like the old ones, but this time you are able to kick ass with you hands and sterieods hehe....

cool game but i still miss the story line alitte, maby a better interduction or a cool video, insted of just a nother shoting game...

but that game is comming soon :)... Mass Effect 3 nice

Im a Duke Nukem fan, but im still thinking about buying it. it only score a 54 on metacritic. Another site gave it a 2/10. Both sites said that its not a good game at all, but if you are a fan of Duke, then you would enjoy it. Maybe ill just wait till the price drops, or buy it second hand. Infamous 2 is out aswell, so i would much rather buy that. or even Alice, even though that also didnt do to well. but i enjoyed the first one...

Im a Duke Nukem fan, but im still thinking about buying it. it only score a 54 on metacritic. Another site gave it a 2/10. Both sites said that its not a good game at all, but if you are a fan of Duke, then you would enjoy it. Maybe ill just wait till the price drops, or buy it second hand. Infamous 2 is out aswell, so i would much rather buy that. or even Alice, even though that also didnt do to well. but i enjoyed the first one...

I am personally waiting for a price drop also, before getting it. It isn't that I think it is bad, but because I probably won't be able to complete it for awhile. Also, if it does as bad as it is expected to do, the price will drop relatively quickly.

Got it before the release date :)

Thank god for torrents, been playing the pc version i believe the ratings for the game are pretty messed up, ive probably put a good 3 hours in it and i love it. Never really got to play the previous titles but i knew about duke and was waiting for this for quite some time.

If you like FPS im sure you will like it.

I had a lot of fun with this as well, I don't see how it got those low ratings, yeah I get a lot of microstuttering, but that's because of shitty system but other than that, It's a great game...and I;m not just biased to Duke's two lesbian friends....ok maybe a little bit.

Im one of those guys that doesnt get put off by ratings of games and movies. i believe you have to try it yourself to judge it (especially if your a fan). but im sorry, for that price, i rather play it somewhere else and then decide if i want it. i do miss that beer drinking bastard!! sooooo, maybe i should take a look into the subject...... "Hail to the king baby"

Im one of those guys that doesnt get put off by ratings of games and movies. i believe you have to try it yourself to judge it (especially if your a fan). but im sorry, for that price, i rather play it somewhere else and then decide if i want it. i do miss that beer drinking bastard!! sooooo, maybe i should take a look into the subject...... "Hail to the king baby"

Vouch this post 100%. I have to say honestly though I don't see why every new game that comes out is $60...... Their making plenty of cash in the gaming industry already especially considering gaming is becoming more and more popular. It's somewhat discouraging to know that everything your anticipating on playing is going to cost almost as much as one of your bills though.

Vouch this post 100%. I have to say honestly though I don't see why every new game that comes out is $60...... Their making plenty of cash in the gaming industry already especially considering gaming is becoming more and more popular. It's somewhat discouraging to know that everything your anticipating on playing is going to cost almost as much as one of your bills though.

so true. there are far to many games i want and far to little that i can afford. hopefully there will be a month or 2 where there only are shitty games, so i can catch up on the ones i couldnt afford.

Most bills, in the USA, at least, are around $100-150 or more, due to taxes, especially in the state of Florida. One thing that many people in the USA don't know, more specifically, those in Florida, is that they have the highest taxes for telecommunications. It is about $10-15 of your phone and TV services being only the telecommunications tax for Florida alone. Then, you have the state tax and depending on the area other taxes may apply, as well. That is why when you pay for Satellite, if you pay for the $40 package, you are actually paying closer to double that amount due to taxes on the services. The cheapest bill my family pays is the cell phone at around $77 per month, with 3 phones, and the third one is just an extra $5, but that may change since it is T-Mobile and AT&T is trying to buy them out for about $40 billion USD.

Its worth playing, I have the game and im not disappointed that I had got it.

Sure it isn't the best game made and won't be, but it is worth playing it through.

I don't listen to opinion of others on stuff cause they don't make logical points of view. So don't listen and try it out yourself.

The campaign could've been alot better, sure. The multiplayer is ok and somewhat different.

All I can say is try it yourself and if you don't like it, then O'well.

Actually, I got a question, anyone know where I could download the Demo of Duke Nukem Forever 1998 (Quake 2 engine) & 2001 (Unreal engine) version? Because I'm interesting in playing these engines. Or is there one at all? Or they only just made the trailer just people could watch them. Is there such thing that I could played them?