What is your Fav METALLICA song??

Edder

all of us have heard one or two songs of metallica. I dont listen to them religously, but last night i randomly felt like putting on some metallica. And i just got blown away again by this amazing band thats been able to keep making amazing music!! They truly are gods of music.

My personal favorite would be "Enter Sandman"

But I generally listen to most of their older music. I usually don't listen to anything after the Black album... Although I do enjoy Death Magnetic...

Death magnetic was one crazy comeback album!!! aparently they were suppose to go into the studio again in april this year, but nothing has come out yet, so dont know if that was true at all.

im loving "One" at the moment. and listening to the S&M album. Amazing stuff they did with the Symphony

My favorite is the original 'Unforgiven'. I love that song.

My favorite album is definitely the 'Black Album'.

The black album is a favorite amoungst most metallica fans. it is an amazing album. Unforgiven 3 went in a bit of a different direction than 1 and 2 (that had a simular sound) but the more i listened to 3, the more it grew on me. Unforgiven 1 still stays above the other 2.

im afraid to ask everyone's opinion on the St Anger album...... :sweat:

St. Anger? Don't hate but Don't love it... I usually don't include it on my Media players...

hehehe, i usually get a angry reaction. hahaha. i must admit there are 1 or 2 good songs. im just glad they went back to there original style. Those old men better treat us with another album soon. :dribble:

Pretty Difficult for Me But still ;

Black Album : Wherever I May Roam , Nothing Else Matters<{My Girlfriend ,even my Parents like this one}

ST.Anger : Frantic , St.Anger , Some Kind Of Monster

Death-Magnetic : Cyanide , All Nightmare Long<{this song is one of the craziest song of Metallica.}

Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Master of Puppets

One

Battery

For Whom the Bell Tolls

Blackened

Seek and Destroy

Fade to Black

Pretty much all of the songs from the first 4 albums, Black Album was a change of sound, I wouldn't say for the better or worse, just different.

Where is my St. Anger album? oh thats right in the bin. Death Magnetic was a solid album but nothing like the old stuff, just different again.

I'm not as into Metallica as I used to be, but here's some of favorites by them.

1. The Thing That Should Not Be

2. Unforgiven

3. Killing Time

4. Broken, Beat & Scarred

5. Dyers Eve

6. Stone Cold Crazy

7. Am I Evil?

8. Blitzkrieg

Really? I don't know how you could have some covers as favorites, even of the covers I would say Turn the Page is the best one. :)

Fade to Black (from Ride the Lightning)

Sanitarium (from Master of Puppets)

I like most of the Black album, but I agree with most of my friends. Metallica pretty much sold after that. their music changed big, their attitudes to their fans changed bigger, the became less focused on the music and more on the almighty dollar. Was a sad sad day for rock when it happened to such an amazing band. :(