Awesome live action anime art

Trend

Yeah, if the bebop movie is ever made, they need to require all of the cast to watch the entire series and the movie haha. Although it sounds like Keanu Reaves already has, and is a big fan of it as well.

Heres the other Black Lagoon poster:

BlackLagoon.jpg

Owen Wilson is a perfect match for Benny and the rest of the cast look like they would fit the characters

With the Black Lagoon one, it would end up being a total fail if made. Firsl because the girl that would play Revy doesn't even look like her and secondly, they'd be getting her outfit wrong :v

And if Megan Fox ends up playing Faye in the Bebop movie, I'm definitely not going to see it :v

Yeah now that I look at it again, she does look a bit too different. And I see what you mean about the outfit, those shorts are way to long XD

And as for Megan Fox, shes all looks. I haven't seen her act since transformers, so if they do give her a roll in the film, her script better be short lol

Fun stuff, Trend, thanks for sharing.

though I doubt Vin Diesel could have pulled off that role.

I dont see Vin in that role, can't imagine, someone with age and more serious image fits better, like Liam Neeson, or ,even better, Sean Connery.

jet-cowboy-bebop.jpgsean-connery.jpg

Owen Wilson is a perfect match for Benny and the rest of the cast look like they would fit the characters

Owen, maybe, but how about this:

benny.jpgmedium_0b0e5210ee37d11cdc91f7f22806f4cf.jpeg

CopyofBlack_Lagoon_Dutch_2.png89dce06ec513cd28122891f75b06562e.jpeg

Samuel L Jackson for Dutch, yeah, why not, but how about this guy, he has experience with walking with shades all the time as it is.

1300413135_Morpheus1300413134.jpgdutch_2633.jpg

Revy is a pain to choose from real... maybe...

CopyofRevy_Black_Lagoon_by_FirstPrize15.jpgmichelle%20rodriguez%20driving%20lost.jpg

but naah, probably not