Could a Final Fantasy VII remake be on the way?

The Joker

MAKE IT! the classics never get enough love, theres always a new audience for a game and the classic is still there for anyone who would whine about a new one.

i want more remakes, more classics, collections, how ever they want to package it, im with it. we have so many new games for people that want them, throw us old school doods a bone!

MAKE IT! the classics never get enough love, theres always a new audience for a game and the classic is still there for anyone who would whine about a new one.

i want more remakes, more classics, collections, how ever they want to package it, im with it. we have so many new games for people that want them, throw us old school doods a bone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the fact that the newer Final Fantasy games aren't anywhere near as good I very much doubt there will be a remake anytime soon. If they did, people would see how good the older ones are compared to the new ones, and question why the new ones are the way they are and stop buying them.

Why do you think they remade 1 through to 6, and are coming out with HD remasters of 10 and 10-2... Completely skipping 7, 8 and 9.