What happens in bed stays in bed?

seirachan

Bit of a complicated topic. What is wrong and what are the limits. If your a taken person and you think about some else alone in bed is it totally wrong? or is it okay since you wont do it with that other person? But can't deny the thought. What are your guy's opinions?

feel free to share a situation like this and get an opinion.

Imagining is fine and theres really no limits to it because what you think of only you will know and its a gain with no loss situation where else if you actualy did what you thought of it could hurt some peoples feelings. And its not like us guys dont do it all the time :D

i'd say what happens in head stays head. Not all of it, but i dont see whats wrong with having a little quiet corner just for yourself. In the end it all comes down to what you yourself think about it. As long as you have thoughts that its a bad thing, youre gonna eat yourself from the inside, which is good neither for you nor for your partner. Be in peace with yourself and your thoughts, no one is gonna condemn you for them. Thats my piece of advice.

EDit: to think of it, what can you do. Going against your own thoughts is just plain wrong, howre you supposed to repress your mind. And talking to your guy(or girl) wont end well, he'll most probably think that if he takes that lightly it will mean he doesnt value your relationship, and that gonna leave him with an uneasy decision to make

Great advice guys. I also have a problem where I keep thinking about the other guy going to me and all the stress between turning him down or accepting >< Ug stay outta my head you unnecessary thoughts. That stuff will never happen anyways but I over think and go over stuff too much. Must think of every situation EVERY situation. I have trouble talking to people sometimes cause I think all about the conversation first ><

In my opinion you should probably be honest to your partner, it's better in the long-term; if it was just a one time thing its probably okay to keep it under wraps, but if its recurring it means you have a subconscious desire for more, and one day you'll be more prone to act on those feelings, the subconscious is a very powerful thing.

Oh so you're a psychologist now? :v

Honestly, I'm not so sure why thinking about someone else is so bad, if your partner is sometimes really ridiculous about some things. For example, this girl I know has as much common sense as a log in the water with all these "mental conditions" [her words not mine] and she fears sex because she never got out of her comfort zone to learn about it. Is her boyfriend to never think of someone who's mentally developed?

Oh so you're a psychologist now? :v

Honestly' date=' I'm not so sure why thinking about someone else is so bad, if your partner is sometimes really ridiculous about some things. For example, this girl I know has as much common sense as a log in the water with all these "mental conditions" [her words not mine'] and she fears sex because she never got out of her comfort zone to learn about it. Is her boyfriend to never think of someone who's mentally developed?

Oh I'm not reading too much into it, it's just my sincere opinion. I have gone outside of my comfort zone more often than I wish, and to tell you the truth, yeah i think its kinda ridiculous to be having sex with one person while thinking about another one, or to not be thinking about that person at all; to me its only a signal that you're hiding in plain sight. People lie, people fake shorcuts to get theirs ends, and sooner or later they do, and then you're bound to get hurt just because your partner didin't share his.. "mental conditions", or in the same sense bound to hurt someone else for the same reasons.

But no i'm not a shrink xD And again i'm probably carrying too much baggage to have a more open mind on these subjects, but yeah, its my call.

Well that remains to be seen hehe.. monogamy's overrated anyway. In my opinion you should probably be honest to your partner, it's better in the long-term; if it was just a one time thing its probably okay to keep it under wraps, but if its recurring it means you have a subconscious desire for more, and one day you'll be more prone to act on those feelings, the subconscious is a very powerful thing.