Where The Robots Go!

badomen121211

ummmm...i hear all about all other animes from all kinds of sources...now im not much of an anime freak personally but i am and have been for the longest time a HUGE fan of gundam...everything from gundam wing back to mobile suite...the new stuff aint that great in my opinion but oh well...my question is are there any other hardcore gundam fans out there? feel kinda left out of conversation sometimes...lol

I like the Gundam I did see...we have a DVD boxset of Gundam Wing floating around that this dude left with one of my roommates, but it wasn't so amazing that'd I'd go spend the hours to watch it, there's other anime i'd watch first

the show was cool, though, just not one of my alltime favorites

im not sure why i guess the idea of giant robots beating the piss out ot each other just fascinates me...since i first saw gunadam wing like the gods know how many years ago i was hooked. . . but im not totally shutting out other anime i have also been a fan of like DBZ outlaw star, samurai X, ruroni kenshin...gundam was just always my favorite and if ya can mention some others id be more than happy to check them out

awesome if you have the ability to start at the beginning eith mobile suite gundam its based more on the gorilla warfare of lesser mobile suites and its not all about the big bad ass ones that kill like everything and its amazing i loved it and im fairly sure any gundam fan who hasnt watch it will enjoy it just as much as i did

lol

my fav. gundam suit would be Exia from Gundam00 ;; PIloted by Setsuna F Seiei.

although; Gundam 00 is the only one that i've watched. haha; i must buy the others sometime. mm

does anyone knw of any other gundam series that has similar animation to gundam 00?

i watched a bit of Gundam Seed but the animation/drawing style didn't suit my likes. =/

• 2 weeks later...