Help me find something good!

6/29/11- I had to update my list to show the series that I have already watched and enjoyed. And to simplify what I like about each series were the characters and the development of those characters.

FLCL

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood/Original

Eureka 7

Baccano

Durarara

Hellsing

Soul Eater

Xam'd of Lost Memories

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Death Note

Black Lagoon

Trigun

Trinity Blood

Eden of the East

Cowboy Bebop

Gundam

Please, and Thank you!

PS. HD is still prefered, but will accept 480p.

Since you liked Fullmetal Alchemist you might like to check out Hero Tales. It's been released completely dubbed and it's made by the same person who created Fullmetal Alchemist.

Since you liked Eureka Seven you may perhaps like Gurren Lagann. Although it does get a bit over the top and wacky at times it does share similar themes sort of. Gundam 00 and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time would be a couple others I'd recommend for Eureka Seven fans.

All of my recommendations I've given you have been dubbed for all episodes already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Based on what you like, I think you may be interested in Code Geass or maybe Hunter x Hunter if you are willing to go away from your HD preference.

I'm actually thinking about watching Code Geass, I heard a lot of great things about it. But I was wondering if I should give Samurai 7 a try. I watched the first episode and it looked interesting, but some of the animations made me unable to watch it. I had the same experience with Trinity Blood, but I still enjoyed it.

So the options are:

Code Geass

Samurai 7

Or simply both

If you take Koby's advice and decide to watch a little gundam, I'll recommend Gundam SEED over 00. Double OO's story is kinda strange untill season 2. SEED is much more digestible. IMO

Also you can never go wrong with Cowboy Bebop....

If you take Koby's advice and decide to watch a little gundam, I'll recommend Gundam SEED over 00. Double OO's story is kinda strange untill season 2. SEED is much more digestible. IMO

Also you can never go wrong with Cowboy Bebop....

Gundam and Cowboy Bebop were one of the first animes I was introduced to, and so I haven't bothered watching them again because they were so great the first time.

• 3 weeks later...