heya

Esdee

heya

i used to go on here back when it had the old name...i met my best friend on here (shade)...and i'm still trying to remember how i met my other buddies through here...i used to be sepheroth's daughter geeey name i kno...um...i love music...and some anime...and can't pull myself away from a vg right when i start...so um...nething else ask

woot ben & jerrys *must resist best food in the world* ... and i feel loved...i do remember some people as long as its not as traumatizing as the one thing (can it shade)...and sory mr.blueshorts in ur in a messed up time zone...and u guys can have the cookie...<3

yea according to my friend hoyle around where he lives some dude got "whacked" as he put it i think it was around arby's...richfield's full of a bunch of morons, man...some of 'em really think they're ghetto it's funny

no woot MN...it suxx...not u..just...mn in general.......anyway...

watcha in minneapolis fer?

Everyone in MN thinks they're gangster. Because my moms getting trained in a new job thats out of state so she sent me with my aunt.

And mr.blueshorts u weill always be known as mr blueshorts no matter wat happened to them

he used to have really tight blue creepy shorts enough said

And where do u get the idea that cult goth girls rock? its the gangster mafia people who do xD and i live where the real gangsters are and some of them are awesome aka jared... i love the fact the ice cream shop can't survive a week