Adventures in Anime

Sebastian

Mrawesome2398’s Adventures in Anime! (mrawesome2398 is my usual name in places.)

You may not know it, but there are many portals, portals that lead into many worlds………. worlds of Anime! That’s right, not many discover these portals but I have and I have had many adventures. These are my stories.

Chapter 1

It all started one morning on Alchemist Lair. I was happily watching Bleach when I noticed a glitch had formed on the bottom of the player. “What’s that?” I wondered. All of the sudden words formed on the spot where the glitch started, CLICK ME, it said. Now if you don’t know me well, I’m a very curious person so I of course clicked it. I thought at the worst it was a popup advertisement, but boy was I dead wrong. My computer screen showed something that looked like THE MATRIX. All that would come out of my mouth is, “What kind of virus is this?!?!?” Then a bright light glowed around the computer and my self, basking everything in its white light.

Chapter 2

After the light died, my computer had turned into a notebook, mini laptop, and I definitely was NOT in my computer room anymore. I was cartoonish, like an anime character. It was all so strange. Then I realized where I had seen the kind of artwork that the room was done in. Ouran High School Host Club! Then I realized the exact room I was in and almost screamed! I was in the Host Clubs room, and trust me I didn’t want caught in there! I looked around and let out a deep sigh of relief. No one was there! I scrambled out the door and went straight to the headmasters office, I didn’t know what was going on, and was a little scared, but if I was going to be stuck there I was going to enroll myself in the school. Then I realized I had no money! As soon as I thought that the backpack my laptop had come in suddenly got bulgier. I look inside and the laptop wass glowing and next to it, a wad of cash. I count it up and it’s a million dollars in hundred dollar bills! I didn’t know what had happened but I wasn’t going to complain!

Chapter 3

When I made it to the headmasters office we fought for ages. He said he didn’t care how much cash I had, I needed a parent to sign the work for me. Apparently my magic laptop wasn’t going to make one for me. -_- I pull it out to see if I can contact my parents to save me or something since I couldn’t enjoy my stay. Then the headmaster said, “ I was told about you, wow the chosen one starts here. You wanted admitted to the school and about five uniforms right, well it’s on the house, O.K?”

“Sure, thank you,” I stuttered sure that this man was crazy. He handed me a slip with a room number and some uniforms. I went into the bathroom and changed right away, I guess everything they give you fits in an anime. Now that I had the proper attire I went straight to Tamaki Souh’s room. If I was going to be going here there was something that needed to be done.

Chapter 4

I stormed into his room went right up to him and whispered into his ear , “ I know Haruhi is a girl and I suggest you do what I want or the whole school might just know. I have just one request, let me join the host club as your apprentice. If you keep me the secret is kept, if not the secret isn’t, its that simple.”

“Whoa, wait a minute,” Tamaki said, almost screaming, “ Your that new student right the one headmaster went crazy over, rumors spread fast here. He went on and on about treating you with respect.”

“I must’ve been in the restroom,” I thought to myself.

“ I for one don’t like that the one I’m supposed to treat well, is treating me poorly. And… wait how would you know about Haruhi if you’re new?”

“Trust me if I told you you’d think I’m crazy or freak out.”

“Our group IS a little crazy and I’m freaking out already. I have time so shoot.”

Chapter 5

I got a few chuckles from him during the story but after I finished he seemed in a trance for a moment and then suddenly got serious. He said, “ That must be terrible! Oh poor mrawesome2398… you know, no girl will like that name let’s change it to……… Haya (from the Japanese word hayabusa meaning falcon or Haya meaning soon or quickly) it should be Haya!”

“Seriously, Haya, actually thinking it over that is a pretty good name. Yeah and for my last name how about Miyazaki. I think that’s pretty nice.”

“That’s fine………. I accept.”

“NO WAY!!! I’m a host!”

“Sure I guess I have no choice anyway since you know about Haruhi, meet me in the club after classes. Now hurry, you’ll be late!”

“Thank You!” With that I ran out the hall so fast I literately RAN into Hikaru Hitachiin who was walking with his brother.

“Hey WATCH IT!,” screamed Hikaru.

“Calm down Hikaru,” Kaoru said with comfort and he grabbed Hikaru’s hand and helped him up halfway, “I’m always here for you, to comfort and protect you, I love you Hikaru.”

“EEEK! Brotherly love!” screamed some passing girls. I could tell my stay here would be anything but normal.

Chapter 6

I used my weird magic laptop to get out of third period, Social Studies, not my strong subject, and went to my room. I needed answers and I needed them fast. I hopped on to my laptop and tried to get on the Internet, email, or something to get a hold of someone. As soon as I click Mail my laptop whirrs and then shuts down, dead. “WHAT NO FRIGGIN' MAGIC CHARGER TO GO WITH IT!” With that the laptop gave a final whirr and out popped a glowing charger! I was furious, I threw the laptop at the wall but it bounced right back into my lap. I couldn’t take it anymore! I threw it into my backpack and turned on the television. All of the sudden the screen went static and a voice came through that seemed to penetrate my mind.

“mrawesome, mrawesome2398, you’re not focused on your true fate, your destiny, you need to focus, the fate of anime hangs in the balance you need to…” I took the remote and turned the channel, click, “focus…” WHAT THE HECK! I turned it off but there was still that voice. I got up to unplug the television when I saw someone’s foot from behind the TV. I ran back there and saw I bald man in shades. I screamed and then he ran and jumped out the window! I was on the third story and FREAKING OUT. I looked out the window but he was gone.

Chapter 7

After that ordeal I was going to talk to the headmaster. As soon as I got in there and explained he started acting jumpy and weird. He just kept muttering, “ So it’s begun.” and, “That was a bold move.”

“Sir,” I said with frustration, “I’m a little freaked out now I for one…”

“Don’t worry it’s…”

“DON’T WORRY! A creepy man was in my room and jumped and disappeared out of a third story window! Not to mention I can’t get rid of this laptop! So sorry if I’m at least a LITTLE worried!”

“IT WILL BECOME CLEAR LATER!! Now get to lunch!”

As I was eating my lobster savoring every bite, even though I knew I could have it every day, I kept feeling like someone was watching me. I felt the same way through my classes and on my way to the Host Club to begin my job as a host. It was probably just me being paranoid but I was still pretty freaked out. I arrived at the doors of the abandoned music club. This is it, I’m gonna be a host!

Chapter 8

Rose petals flew everywhere as I entered the majestic Ouran Academy's Host Club. As I looked around I realized everything was exactly where it was in the anime. Trying to conceal my excitement and act more noble then a "commoner" I went to meet the rest of the gang.

Tamaki Suoh was in the corner looking gloomy in his signature style and Honey was eating cake. The twins of course were mocking Suoh. Mori-Senpai was watching Honey and scolding him, telling him to slow down.

I supposed that this wasn't very far into the storyline seeing as everything was like it was in the beggining. Maybe it was alternate and didn't exactly follow the storyline. Maybe it was part of the "great quest". I didn't know, and didn't care.

After exchanging information about each other we changed into our cosplay. We were dressed like charactors that resembled Vampires from a series in their world Vampire Night. I didnt care because it was almost time for our guests.

To Be Continued when I see fit.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 3 months later...