Leaving for awhile

Linoud

Well I'm going to be offline for the next few days or a week or two. My mom died tonight in hospital and my family and I will be busy with funeral preparations and all that stuff over the next few days. I'll speak with you guys/girls whenever I come back.

---

Well it's almost 1pm, things are winding down and I've nothing else to do sides sleep. But I'm glad she went peacefully in her sleep. She had cancer. Eight years, so I've been awaiting this since I was eight or so. Fighting Irish, what can I tell ya.

I'm fine with things. We all got a chance to say goodbye and were alone with her for five minutes, she was sedated and all but she could still hear us. I swear her eyelid flickered when I was alone with her.

Well see you guys. I copy pasted this from another forum but no worries. The messages are the same anyway. See you whenever I'm not busy.

O.o I don't know what to say. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the best for you and your family. There isn't much I can do but if anything just let me know.

My aunt passed away last year because of cancer as well, she had been battling it for several years off and on.

I'll see you when you return.

• 1 month later...

wb. It's good to see/hear from you again. Unfortunately while you were gone your forum seemed to have been under attack by spambots. :/

Well a lot has changed while you were away.. so much so that you may not recognize most of the place, lol.