i'm back!

Azy

Lol, I guess not,.. been quite busy with the kids, college, getting my wedding plans together for July, and getting over bronchitis on top of all that along with all the holiday rushes, but hey.. I'm having the time of my life. :D What about you Azy?

well, i am going to school now to get my gfx design degree. so far, i have been in basic drawing, color theory, and i am in typography. its awesome... other than that, nothing much has happened. i wish i could get a huge forum together with all of our old friends, especially the ones that date back to endless phantasy (UF) era. that would be cool. (damn... i just realized how old i am by saying that and how popular i am too... cool)

well, i am going to school now to get my gfx design degree. so far, i have been in basic drawing, color theory, and i am in typography. its awesome... other than that, nothing much has happened. i wish i could get a huge forum together with all of our old friends, especially the ones that date back to endless phantasy (UF) era. that would be cool. (damn... i just realized how old i am by saying that and how popular i am too... cool)

I know what you mean, lol. Get a hold of me on MSN one day.. I'll either be on my account or Scott's account and we'll talk. ^_^

Justin was around here about a week ago posting somewhat.. =P He was going by Rawkstar, but I believe he wants to go by Paramore or something now. Oh and Kikazu was on SI too.. I forgot what name he went by there since I'm so use to him being Kikazu now.. but I think he was Abu or something that started with an A.. sorry Kikazu.. :(

ALOT of members of SI came here after SI closed, or actually already originated from here before SI opened. Most of them changed names already though. Napoleon Bonaparte was Roxas, etc..