Cloverfield

tiamato-kun

New movie coming up from the creator of lost, its looks pretty awesome to tell the truth and its the only American movie thats actually peaked my interest in a while

Officail Website

I've been trying to stop the trailer at certain parts to see if I can see the monster XD. I sort of got a part of its side but not enough to make out what it actually looks like >_<

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With all of the crazy viral marketing (that started way too early) some people were worried if it could live up to the hype. It COMPLETELY surpassed my expectations, and I went in expecting it to be good in the first place. Once things pick up and start rolling about 15 minutes in, I didn't relax until the credits started rolling. Yes, they give you a few brief moments to catch your breath, but even then you're still on edge, waiting for the next attack. I can't imagine this movie being executed in any way other than the hand held approach. They somehow managed to pull off SEVERAL absolutely beautiful shots/camera angles while still fitting into the hand held setting.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...