Bad news for updates...

Koby

Seems like not much is going to happen around here for a while still... Sorry everyone, but on November 22nd I will have lost my internet connection. I got an email stating that it had been canceled, so I guess my dad called in and got it terminated. Oh well, maybe I wont have to lose my internet connection. The 22nd is 9 days away, so perhaps I can get another service hooked up, although the only thing available where I live at is still only dial up.... >_<

Oh well I think I will see about trying Earthlink, I've heard they are suppose to be pretty good, and at least pretty fast for dial up.. Anyone have any info on them, as in ever used them etc?

If I lose my internet connection, the most I should be offline is a couple weeks if that.. but just wanted to give everyone the heads up, since this time I know in advance. =P See ya around.

Well just talked to my mom and got everything sorted.. we should hopefully have internet the same day it gets disconnected so no harm there eh? xD

I've been kind of working on Kametsu offline.. making screenshots and thumbnails.. because I want to first focus on images like screenshots, artwork, wallpapers, etc.. then work on reviews for the anime and then some content.. =P I'm wanting to cover some of the less popular yet some of my favorites like Read or Die, R.O.D the TV, Tokko, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World, and Gokusen first before going mainstream with Anime like Naruto, Bleach, etc..

Koby can’t you get DSL because it’s trough a standard telephone line. In UK, we have ADSL, which helps a lot for people living in the country side or a private street.

You start working on Kametsu, hmm I thought you said that you won’t gonna work on it yet :P

Nope, I tried and they said I live too far from their central building or some crap so dsl won't work here. O.o Funny thing is their closest building is only 5 miles from here. O.o

Hmm.. i dunno.. =P Somewhat.. I hate thumbnailing though.. anyone know of a faster/better way to thumbnail then doing it one by one in photoshop? lol.

Nope, I tried and they said I live too far from their central building or some crap so dsl won't work here. O.o Funny thing is their closest building is only 5 miles from here. O.o

Telephone Exchange Line, this where all the Telephone and Broadband equipment is set up. What do people use in your area?

Hmm.. i dunno.. =P Somewhat.. I hate thumbnailing though.. anyone know of a faster/better way to thumbnail then doing it one by one in photoshop? lol.

You can use Adobe Bridge, use Tools > Photoshop > Image Processor for resizing images. Do you won't me to do anything?

As far as the images go there isn't anything you can do, since they are on my computer.. =P And sending them to you would take longer then just uploading them myself, lol.

If you would like to help, really not much can be done as far as what I have planned to do myself except by me.. So perhaps if you know/watched those animes listed you could write a quality reviews for them?

I also want to get resources up first as well, Linoud donated a few avatars a while back, but more avatars, signatures, buttons, and fan walls could help.. as well as if anyone has any anime fanart.. ALL MY SITES LACK FANWORK.. we NEED FANS DESPERATELY. Haha.

Reviews, kinda hate doing them, but I've never done one before :P

Well I'm free till the end of this mouth, then I'm gonna be bombarded with a lot of Uni work and exams to complete before semester 2 start. If you wonted me to start working on Kametsu again, let me know or I'm gonna work on my site then. FM Awards soon, get a lot planned before they start Layout, Skin and the RPG :P

Hmm.

With the new manga;

the mangas "07 Ghost" & "Embalming" are relatively new mangas and are pretty awesome. =].

And here i am .. making one of my random appearances.

Sorry i haven't been able to go on that often. just finished my uni exams and work is makign me work a lot more .. like i did 11hours just today. and gotta do a 6am start 2morrow and on sunday. ==;

SIghhh.

Seems I will be without internet after all for a couple days.

My internet gets cut off tomorrow.. and it doesn't look like I will get internet till Friday or maybe even at the latest some time next week.. :(

Wheee.... now everyone spam around and break every rule you can... Koby isn't here xD lol.