Nio zerP

Anime with the best story

Tsubasa. I know the story gets a bit convoluted at the end, with all the paradoxes (Spoiler) but it actually quite good throughout and has it's moments. But you're better off watching it in Japanese with English subs, because Mokona's voice actor is atrocious.

Trigun, Cowboy Bebop and Rurouni Kenshin.

These three off the top of my head have nothing left unsaid (at least from what I remember). Each started and finished like any good story. The Hero dies a death worth dying or lives on sharing the same ideals that made them heroes.

Well, there are quite many i would say. Ergo Proxy, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood - These ones have some seriously brilliant kind of storytelling.

Eureka 7 for sure. I walked away from each episode with some new insight and morsel of a deep yet simple emotion. It wiped away the clutter and rubble from life's constant barrage of pointless garbage, and after it having done so, I consistently found myself uncomfortably past the abyss' edge staring into the depths of humanity. Well, perhaps I'm being a bit hyperbolic but I defintely could count on that warm fuzzy feeling iyou get in the center of your liver after watching spmething preally profound. Being one of those people who abhors doing the same thing twice, I really do wish I could watch this series for the first time again.

Edited by prank125

I will vote for Death note, the story is amazing at the begginin, little by slowly it is going all the same but it is really a very good story, not many holes in it.