Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Koga

Gamer ID's (Steam, PSN, etc)

295 posts in this topic

Steam ID: varczette

Origin: varczette

PSN: varczette

Xbox/Windows Live: varczette

They are simply the only IGN that I use :D

PSN: s a i f o o n

Steam: s a i f o o n

The word is all together

My PSN is also on this list, but I can also add my steam ID. It is ragnawind, as well, just like my PSN i also have a Live account from when I got Fable III on PC. I don't really play any XBOX systems, though I did get an original fat model for $30 last year from GameStop during a mail-in rebate campaign they had. So essentially my gaming IDs are:

PSN: ragnawind

Steam: ragnawind

Microsoft: ragnawind

Steam: silyus

Feel free to add me for dota2/rocket league or anything else xD

Posted (edited)

My PSN's the same as my Kametsu name: DabDeity710, I haven't even turned my ps3 on in months tho and I can't afford ps4. Arian was cool enuff to send me an ebay link for the Hori Flightstick 3 since mine broke and I haven't regularly played ps3 since. For anyone on ps3 who plays Ace Combat Infinity I'm game once I can afford the Hori Flightstick 3 again. I have Injustice as well, I might consider playing that online if someone asked me to.

Edited by DabDeity710

PSN: DabDeity710, I don't have ps4 I'm too broke. If you have ps3 and play Ace Combat Infinity by chance I'd gladly fuck you up once my flight stick comes inxD;)